Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Wow, as cool as that is, how in the **** did anyone at a convention think it was a good idea to allow those in? :)

Every con I've been to you wouldn't even get in the door with those...

But does make for a damn cool costume.
first I rounded the tips so they were not pointy sharp. second I took a claw off the wire and handed it to the checker guy, the claws has no weight to it, with no sharp edges and no sharp point, they let me bring them in. An Orange tie rap went on one of my handles to show I was checked. I did have back up claws with me if they would have not allowed them.

Mine came in today and they are pretty cool! 20140806_160305_resized.jpg20140806_160228_resized.jpg

Has anyone heard from Russ recently? Way, way back when he sent my set it was missing the wires so he sent me some but was still short one. Back at the beginning of December he finally told me he sent the last one I need - I'd love to someday be able to actually assemble them. He hasn't been on the site in 2 weeks and has yet to reply to any of my emails.

You still lookin' for some russrep wires TJack? I didn't use any of 'em. Send me a PM if interested to get one.
RussRepWires.jpg
The clamp plates worked to be modified & accept darkside501st smaller square wire. The wider clamp plates must be shimmed up with zip ties & have some holes drilled in 'em to use the smaller, but correct size wire. \I/ires exact size to fit authentic X-Men blades. I used 'em for a genuine set of Jimmy Claws PPS X2 Blades! \I/
RussRepClampPlateSmallWireMod.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS07.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS09.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS10.jpgJIMMYCLAWSWolverineClawsX2PPS11.jpg
Claws are made from a special material called PPS (Polyphenol Sulfate) a material with 30% glass fiber. Very strong and hard like bone.
\I/snikt\I/
Has anyone heard from Russ recently? Way, way back when he sent my set it was missing the wires so he sent me some but was still short one. Back at the beginning of December he finally told me he sent the last one I need - I'd love to someday be able to actually assemble them.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back