Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Kal I will have the last batch ready in a week or so I will send you out a 2nd set, I will add tracing this time. I am just doing the new palm parts and will be good to go.
Again I am very sorry for the delay.
Russ

Kal I will have the last batch ready in a week or so I will send you out a 2nd set, I will add tracing this time. I am just doing the new palm parts and will be good to go.
Russ

Thanks. But as said in the PM , since they were not shipped/made yet. Please just refund the money. I am sure you can get someone else to wait for them.

I no longer want or need them. Not to kind on getting dicked around since november.

When you started to get payments, you should have been ready to ship. Now 5 months since paid in full. And going on a half year.

Hey Russ

Any update after having sent payment over 3 months ago? I thought you where getting these shipped out per your March 11th post?

I never complained once at the duration of the run - because these custom jobs take time and I respect that and always go into it knowing I'm in for a wait.

But I just can't imagine taking the full payment from somebody and 100 days later they still don't have the item in their hands.

You had time to send out payment requests then you should have time to finish and ship out the item.

There should be a policy on the RPF that an item must be shipped and received within 30 days of payment.

Last edited:
Is there a list of everyone who has received their claws? Oh and since this thread is in the old JY, does that mean it will be deleted soon?

Hi guys sorry I dont seem to be getting emails when theres a post in this thread.
Last sets of claws where shipped this week :)

KhalDrogo whats your address I can see what date yours left?

Russ

Hey Russ can you confirm if mine were shipped out? I believe i was one of the last ones on the list but just want to make sure. thanks!

Hey Russ no worries I just received my claws this morning! very very well done and professionally made claws. thank you. very happy with them

Hey Russ

Any update after having sent payment over 3 months ago? I thought you where getting these shipped out per your March 11th post?

I never complained once at the duration of the run - because these custom jobs take time and I respect that and always go into it knowing I'm in for a wait.

But I just can't imagine taking the full payment from somebody and 100 days later they still don't have the item in their hands.

You had time to send out payment requests then you should have time to finish and ship out the item.

There should be a policy on the RPF that an item must be shipped and received within 30 days of payment.

good luck. i paid in November and 5 months later no claws and several times asked for a tracking number or refund. Had to send a PM to the mods about it and wala, got a refund a few days later. Never buying from again.

Thanks for the negative feed back on my page, been 11 years on here and thats the first bad word I got.
I told you that the last batch was shipping out but you did not want to wait and asked for a refund, the next day I sent you a full refund.(few weeks ago) But you then put a negative feed back on me today!

Also I do agree with a policy on the RPF that an item must be shipped and received within 30 days of payment! Also would be nice if there was a policy on the RPF where when people sign up they dont pull out of a run or dont pm back .

Thanks
Russ

- - - Updated - - -

Yes on there way :)

Did mine ship out?

Russ,

I haven't received anything yet. Would you please PM me and let me know what Address you shipped these to? John Page is the name. I had senta couple of PM's with address corrections as I have moved twice in the last 8 months.

Thanks

Got my set of claws today. Right out of the box, they look super nice. However the method used to attach the claws to the wire and the fact that the wire was pre-bent means its going to take a lot of work to make these wearable. :unsure The bone claws I got from another vendor were able to be custom fit to my hand in a matter of minutes. Would've preferred a system closer to that one.

Thanks for the negative feed back on my page, been 11 years on here and thats the first bad word I got.
I told you that the last batch was shipping out but you did not want to wait and asked for a refund, the next day I sent you a full refund.(few weeks ago) But you then put a negative feed back on me today!

Also I do agree with a policy on the RPF that an item must be shipped and received within 30 days of payment! Also would be nice if there was a policy on the RPF where when people sign up they dont pull out of a run or dont pm back .

Thanks
Russ

- - - Updated - - -

Yes on there way :)

Nov 28, 2013, 5:14 PM - wolverine claws
Remaining balance has been sent for the claws.

Jan 26, 2014, 8:17 PM - WOLVERINE CLAWS
I hate to have to do this since I was one of the original people on this run, but if you have not yet shipped them (paid on Nov.22nd) I will need the money refunded. I just had to drop 6k on dental work for my son and in need of any money I can dig up. If this had not been taking so long, I would not be asking this.

Feb 6, 2014, 12:39 PM - Re: claws
russrep said: (the thursday he is talking about is the 30th of January
Hi mate sorry for late reply been at the hospital all week end our baby girl was born ,
Yours are all packed and leaving here thursday.[

Russ

Congrats. Do you have a tracking number for the claws you shipped last week? If you have not shipped them, please refund the money

Then after saying he is shipping them, On Feb 7th he asks for my address. Maybe you should have better business practice
Feb 7, 2014, 3:34 AM - Re: claws
Hi there whats your real name on the shipping address? I can see when it went out, I cant do refunds now as I am packing + shipping and have paid for every thing.

Russ[

Over 1 month later after saying I was shipping out (how many times has this been said now)
Mar 9, 2014, 8:53 PM - wolverine claws
I need a tracking number. I paid on November 22nd. You said I was shipping on January 30th. It has been over a month. New kid or not, it does not take this long to ship. Myself and others were quick to pay you on our end.

Mar 11, 2014, 12:02 PM - Re: wolverine claws
I saw that I am not on the last list you just posted.
Please provide a tracking number or refund to

if I have not shipped, I would like the refund. I no longer want them. I'm sure you will find someone else to buy it

Mar 19, 2014, 7:13 AM - Re: wolverine claws
Hi there have you checked the post office for both those addresses? What address was on paypal when you made payment?
Please check your local post office as I have had some guys claws just been sitting at th epost office.

Russ[

Mar 19, 2014, 7:47 AM - Re: wolverine claws
The address on my November 28th payment was ***************
You should have it in your own records and know that as well.
that is my work address.
So some one is always there to sign for something. It is my family's business and it is just 8 of us. So if you did mail it. It would have shown up.
+ I had to make a pick up monday for my home address, so if you mailed it to the other address, it would have been there.
Please provide a tracking number. Or provide me a refund.

Mar 28, 2014, 4:05 PM - WOLVERINE CLAWS
Still nothing in the mail. nothing at the post office. and still no tracking number as proof of shipping.

Apr 10, 2014, 10:53 AM - wolverine claws
russrep said:
Russ

Thanks. But as said in the PM , since they were not shipped/made yet. Please just refund the money. I am sure you can get someone else to wait for them.

I no longer want or need them. Not to kind on getting dicked around since november.

When you started to get payments, you should have been ready to ship. Now 5 months since paid in full. And going on a half year.

I do not want to have to bother the admins for this. But I want the payment back

That is why I left bad feedback. How many times did I ask for a tracking number?? a simple customs form number and I would have shut up. You NEVER shipped a first set and you Never shipped a 2nd. Oh and that refund you gave.... ya, strangely it was given just a day after I reported this topic to the admins of the forums.
Bad business practice = bad feedback.

I was one of the original people to get on this run. I was one of the 1st to pay. When you took the final balance for this item back in November 2013, you should have had them ready to ship. Hell, you did not even have them made.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back