Teaser image of my newest project: 1:1 Dark Knight

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok - cant keep it to myself any longer - here's a little teaser image of my Dark Knight 1:1 bust I've been working on. I know its just one pic (actually two - the second is a photoshop showing how it should look painted up), but I'd love some input. Keep in mind it is not 100% complete yet - but its close!

DSCN4916.jpg

DSCN49162.jpg

Looks freaking sweet so far.

Only input I can offer is the nose looks a little wonky. Too long maybe? Might just be the way the pic was taken though. I haven't researched that costume (or cowl) though, so I could be totally off on that.

Hell of a sculpting job though!
Chris

Thanks guys! I suppose you're right outlander - it is just a head. Although my hope is to cast the head and then keep sculpting down from there. This is my 3rd life size sculpt (actually 3rd sculpt of anything) and I feel like I am getting better each time. The good thing about this is that if I want I can also cut the face and eyes out of a casting and have a nice display cowl...

Too long maybe? Might just be the way the pic was taken though. I haven't researched that costume (or cowl) though, so I could be totally off on that.
I concur. Almost as if a 1-inch horizontal slice could be removed from the entire head at middle-of-nose-bridge level. If you imagine Bale's head in there, either his eyes are too high or his jawbone, mouth, & nose are too low.

/not a sculptor

/still looks friggin' awesome

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back