Limited Run Tesseract, SSR Pin & Super Soldier Serum from Captain America

I'd definitely be in for another cube! If anyone is willing to part with there's, let me know!

I'm new here and read through this whole thread and found it very interesting. So here's a newb question: for the serum, would windshield wiper fluid or Windex work? If no, why not? Thanks for the info. I'm enjoying reading about your talents and creative processes.

I secured a tesseract. Thanks, Darth Clayton!

My question still applies though...would Windex or windshield wiper fluid work as serum? If no, why not? Thanks!

Last edited:
If enough interest, yes. Right now I'm working on other projects and haven't planed any more run for the tesseracts. Thanks.

I need to get more tubes as I have a few steel parts left but tubes are all gone. I'll update here when I have the kit ready again.

I'll be waiting patiently for a PM! I bought a serum kit, pin, etc from you a couple years back but somebody snatched my actual serum/tube.

Re: Tesseract, SSR Pin & Super Soldier Serum from Captain America

I have the pins, but haven't got time to buy more tubes for the serum.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the pins, but haven't got time to buy more tubes for the serum.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back