The Book of Boba Fett

If they loved the fans like they claim, the very first scene in season 2 would be the scooter gang being surrounded and fired on and they're off the show.
They could have gone a different route and had them outside the city in bombing round in Landspeeders or even Podracers would have made more sense Tech wise..
I'm guessing Podracing went out of vogue at some point?

They could have him wake up still in the Sarlaac. I seem to recall an EU story where they said the Sarlaac interacts with its victims and likes to play mind games with them. Then we could have the really cool escape where he blasts out with his jetpack while blasting it like the old SW Unleashed figure.

So I finally got around to watching every episode of this show. I enjoyed it. Sure, it would have not worked as a movie at all, but as a tv show, it works well enough.
Sure, Fett is a bit more soft, but not like he also didn't want to go and take out everyone at times, just knew it wasn't a good idea for the moment.
In a way, we probably all get more soft with age and want to just settle down.

So I finally got around to watching every episode of this show. I enjoyed it. Sure, it would have not worked as a movie at all, but as a tv show, it works well enough.
Sure, Fett is a bit more soft, but not like he also didn't want to go and take out everyone at times, just knew it wasn't a good idea for the moment.

Overall, my main complaint is that the last episode feels very rushed. They really needed at least another half-episode. Personally, I think the bit with Luke is way too long and just kills the momentum of the show; they would have been much better off leaving Mando's reunification with Grogu for Mandalorian Season 3 and using that time to make the climax work better.

Although, now that I type this, the ending of BOBF being rushed is consistent with the way Mando SSN 3 also feels rushed in places, and supposedly that's due to needing to get overarching plot points that were intended for Rangers of the New Republic into Mando after Rangers got the axe - so maybe that backed up all the way into BOBF?

Overall, my main complaint is that the last episode feels very rushed. They really needed at least another half-episode. Personally, I think the bit with Luke is way too long and just kills the momentum of the show; they would have been much better off leaving Mando's reunification with Grogu for Mandalorian Season 3 and using that time to make the climax work better.

Although, now that I type this, the ending of BOBF being rushed is consistent with the way Mando SSN 3 also feels rushed in places, and supposedly that's due to needing to get overarching plot points that were intended for Rangers of the New Republic into Mando after Rangers got the axe - so maybe that backed up all the way into BOBF?
Its true. Disney is trying to make too much content as well. So the market gets over bloated with too much, and then everyone gets tired of it way to fast. So yeah, something gets canceled, then they cram even more into a show.
I don't think I would have ever thought I would care to see Boba training with the Tuskins...but I actually ended up liking that and how when he falls, the one helps him get up while training. I would have liked to see more of that actually.

Its true. Disney is trying to make too much content as well. So the market gets over bloated with too much, and then everyone gets tired of it way to fast. So yeah, something gets canceled, then they cram even more into a show.
I don't think I would have ever thought I would care to see Boba training with the Tuskins...but I actually ended up liking that and how when he falls, the one helps him get up while training. I would have liked to see more of that actually.
I enjoyed the Tusken training sequence as well, but I felt that while well done, it just didn't have any real payoff in the end. I think that there should have been something more as a result of his time with the Tuskens. Either their coming to his aid at the end or some sort of fight scene where it shows clearly how the training paid off.

I enjoyed the Tusken training sequence as well, but I felt that while well done, it just didn't have any real payoff in the end. I think that there should have been something more as a result of his time with the Tuskens. Either their coming to his aid at the end or some sort of fight scene where it shows clearly how the training paid off.
I know thats what helped him win over Cam Bane, but that was super rushed and could have been shown in a much more awesome way. Too bad.

I agree.. It certainly felt that Boba was, building a relationship with the Tribe, the train heist which has been done to death in other franchises looked great in this show.
The Massacre of the Tribe needed retribution and yes I thought the remaining Tuskys would ride into town to help save the day..

But then Disney does like to create decent characters then destroy them in the same breath.

But the Main issue was length of episodes...
They were criminally short with crazy long recaps and those end titles.
I am surprised there isn't a fan movie edit with the Luke Ep removed.

Personally I'd like a Cobb Vanth/Tusky Special.

You liked it?! GET THE PITCHFORKS BOYS!!! ;)

Looks like my girlfriend got into the 501st
IMG_3685.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back