Interest 'The Fifth Element' ZORG Industries ZF1 - Kit interest (Metal frame, metal & printed components, electronic movements and lighting effects)

Hey everyone. I wanted to share, I’ve started building my kit (very early stages), and I found a place online to get all of the correct paint colors. They have every RAL # that Jake has specified. You can get them either in a jar/can, or in a rattle can. They also have options for every level of gloss (flat, matte, satin, high gloss). I ordered 10 or so cans, it was about $140 US including shipping. They shipped my order literally 8 hours after it was placed. Pricing per can is on par with what a spray can costs at a hardware store.

I’m in the US, not sure if they ship internationally, but hoped this would help someone.

Click on the search bar and type in “RAL ####”. They have every color for your build!

Cheers!

11 more ZF-1 replicas closing in on completion…

IMG_6690.jpeg

All of these have our two metal upgrades kits as standard (lots of metal parts!)

I’ll post some finished pictures hopefully tomorrow. These things absolutely fly together.

Man, seeing pictures of these kits online is one thing, building one and actually seeing how well the parts fit together, and how deliberately well-made this thing is… The engineering here is (Ruby Rhod voice) UNBELIEVABLE!!! Well done Jake, well done!! I can’t say enough about the engineering here. It’s obnoxiously good.

I spent a much needed rainy day off sitting at the kitchen table and getting this monster put together. I loved every minute. Still a lot of work to do, but it’s getting close!

Attachments

• IMG_8502.jpeg
    IMG_8502.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8508.jpeg
    IMG_8508.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
Any ETA on the PDF instruction manual? I always worry that by the time I get around to actually building my kit, that the videos will somehow disappear. ;P

And I do wish I would've waited on getting a kit... something so beautiful looks even better now. :(

I have updated the initial page with latest costings and kit/assembled replica pictures.

All our 'upgrade kits' are now included as standard on our kits and replica models, as well as the Maglite components, Clippard valves and flamethrower igniter tips. This includes metal parts for the icer, flamethrower and extending red barrel, dart covers, torch holder and others..

I've included pictures of ZF-1s created only using our latest kits, as well as adding them to the first page.

IMG_6817.JPEG

IMG_6819.JPEG

Any ETA on the PDF instruction manual? I always worry that by the time I get around to actually building my kit, that the videos will somehow disappear. ;P

And I do wish I would've waited on getting a kit... something so beautiful looks even better now. :(

.PDF guide is available now.

It is revision 2, and will be updated as people provide feedback. It's a 40mb download so please contact me directly and I can arrange a WeTransfer link for you.

Back