Interest The Mortal Cup- City Of Bones

santiclause

Sr Member
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this accurate Mortal Cup 3D print. The cup stands 7.262 Inches high. I have printed this before and it turns out amazing, as of now I will be offering 3D prints for $175 in White nylon plastic.

The cup from the movie looks like it's made out of gold, so for those who are feeling bold and deep pockets, I will be offering a 24K Gold plated steel version for $800

I have some renders of the goblet as I was modeling to show. I did try to finish one of these by myself ounce, but I think I could have had better results with the gold making part so that's why for now I'll be offering just the prints and the 24k gold plated versions.

I also can make the clear/glass (clear resin) cup that rests inside the cup, I have the mold made already and have used it with a successful cast as shown.
The glass/resin part would be $35

Well there it is, the Mortal Cup! Lets see if anyone is interested
goblet.jpeggoblet2.jpeggoblet3.jpggoblet4.jpggoblett.jpgfinished_dome.jpgreal_movieset_prop.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back