Limited Run The Neverending Story (blank) Book and Auryn by Magnoli Props

Hi, any word on the Auryn necklace? I'm holding off on other options because yours looked most authentic!

We're expecting the new (hopefully final) prototype to arrive from the platers in another week or two. Once that is approved, will start production immediately and all could be done as soon as late May.
Sounds fantastic...hope you'll show us pics of the prototype, assuming it's what you expected. :)

Here is the first finished prototype complete with crystals and final chain:

aTSqvtx.jpg

This is zero photoshopping, just straight out of the camera with a bounce-flash. You'll notice some of the gold plating is bleeding over onto the silver parts as these are all done by hand. I think the prototype was rushed, so I've given instructions for the run to be done much more carefully. We'll see how this goes... but this is why things are further delayed. Stay tuned! :)

Wow! It looks really beautiful to me! A few small thoughts/questions (not dealbreakers by any stretch)
  1. I think the gold color should be a little warmer, kind of like the warmer gold you see for the chain. Perhaps it looks cooler due to the bright lighting you're using?
  2. The chain is a finer weave (not significantly, I'm just being nitpicky)
  3. I think you've got the tightness of the two snakes' interweaving down perfectly.
  4. Can you show us what the back looks like?
  5. What is the diameter?
(A couple screenshots below for reference.)

Again, not a big deal, count me first in line! I can wait as long as it takes! Thank you for reproducing this thing from my childhood!

The Neverending Story.mkv_snapshot_00.26.28_[2023.04.13_21.25.34].jpg

The Neverending Story.mkv_snapshot_00.26.49_[2023.04.13_21.28.12].jpg

Last edited:
The color is a bit warmer in reality (as I said... no photoshopping, just straight from the camera; the bounce flash off the white ceiling has washed out the color a little). We searched through hundreds of chain styles and this was the best of the lot, in our opinion. Here's the back:

UMQmtca.jpg

The diameter is about 2 3/4" average, though from top to bottom (the widest point) is closer to 2 7/8".

The color is a bit warmer in reality (as I said... no photoshopping, just straight from the camera; the bounce flash off the white ceiling has washed out the color a little). We searched through hundreds of chain styles and this was the best of the lot, in our opinion. Here's the back:

View attachment 1691026

The diameter is about 2 3/4" average, though from top to bottom (the widest point) is closer to 2 7/8".
It looks so good! Have you decided on a price point?

We won't have a final price until the run has come through customs (as we'll likely get hit with extra fees), but it should be very competitive.

Hey there, thought I'd check in on the status of the Auryn necklace? Obviously if it was ready you'd have let us know already...just curious if it's still moving in a positive direction? :)

Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back