The Official Stargate Auctions have launched!

Congrats on your first item from the auctions Silverskyes! A very nice piece aswell. Oh and you know you gotta post up some pics when you have it displayed! :D

Too bad to hear about the replicator gun holster Cheech, would have topped off the already great piece you have.

Oh also Alec, a quick question if thats okay. Do you know if there will be any of the soft jaffa armor parts coming up in seperate sales like the battle damaged chest plates?

Thanks!

Ok, so went to pick the tent topper up today, got tot stand at the wharehouse and wait for them to get, and o the wonders I saw! racks of BSG and Stargate clothes and other props laying around, and thsi was just from standing there, O how I want to work and play there lol looks like they got some iron man stuff in, saw the lifesize iron monger! very cool.

But yea, this thing was huge, they ahd to help me load it in the car, I thought it was one sided but alas its not so I cant hang it on the wall, dont know how im going to display it, maybe make a headboard for my bed lol but here ya go, think she'll fit in the display cabinet ;)

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

Anyone experiencing delays with shipment? I've had very good dealings with Propworx but its been a month since I won a Goa'uld box top. No reply from typical eBay channels but I emailed who I think is the shipping manager (Curtis) directly today...

These guys must be swamped with all the auctions the past few months.

I got the ship notices for my last 2 items from the 3/8 auction closes today. I think they are just that back logged with the last of the BSG stuff, the Stargate stuff and have now tossed on the Trek Experience and probably running around preping Iron Man items too.

I haven't logged into the forums over at propworx in a few days, but I'm pretty sure Curtis posted in the shipping thread of their stargate forums that they've been swamped and are nearly caught up except for international orders. I think he said something about COA/hologram delays putting them a few days behind too.

Wow - they must be getting slammed with emails. Thanks for the info.

I had no idea they were handling the Trek experience auctions - guess I missed that email somewhere along the way. That would have been a good justification to make the trip :)

I noticed, thats a sweet piece! Some great deals tonight. Forgot to place my bids before work and got landed with 6 prisoners not long before the auctions starting ending so couldnt escape to make my bids..doh!

So anyone here win anything nice?

Hey gang
I hope'in someone here might know if the Hero excalibur sword used by Ben B. Cameron Mitchell. Has been up for auction yet? If yes where can I find info. on it?
Plmk if anyone knows anything on it?
Thanx all
tk...out

I wish I had the budget currently for some of the items but sadly a convention and a summer vacation has me tapped out. Good luck to everyone else.

wow i wonder how much the drone will go for. I'd love to have tht in my collection. Then again so would many others haha. Can't believe they're only releasing one

It would be sweet wouldnt it! But then if you bought a drone you would need to get a puddle jumper to go with it :p

Cant wait to see the catalogue and what will be available. I wonder how many hero (i.e opening and closing staffs) will be available.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back