The Three-Engine Blockade Runner Project

Some detail work, laser canons (both 3D printed and kit bashed) and the antenna. The Ball Turret was modeled after the belly gun on the B-17 bomber from WW!!.
IMG_2694.jpg

Antenna.jpg

Ball Turret.jpg

Amazing to see it starting to come together.

Just wondering if you have to do any post printing sanding on the form2 prints or are you using them right off the print bed?

WHOOPS... I "Unliked" thinking I hadn't "Liked" when in fact I actually do "Like"... But I pressed "Like" again... Like ya know!

Great job , as always!
I really like how you extended the line from the diagonal neck fins down the panelling toward the cockpit.
Keep 'em coming, Dave!

This build is breathtaking! I’m impressed beyond words and very much looking forward to your future posts. Thank you for sharing your skills!

It's finally cooling down enough to get some base painting done. A very light grey with some darker grey and red panels. It looks clean now but it won't end up that way! I used water based Tamiya Acrylic paints for this, then the weathering will be mostly done with oil-based artist's paints.

IMG_6309.JPG
IMG_6311.JPG
IMG_6313.JPG
IMG_6315.JPG

Very nice; the gray really thighs it all together! Eager to see your magic on the weathering part of the project (y) (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back