Interest The Three Musketeers Rapier Sword (Disney 1993 Version)

New handle design:

AAugYdpl.jpg

This will a limited one-time run, so if you want to make sure NOT to miss out, please sign up for our interest list on this page: Musketeer Rapier Interest

Once the sword is officially open for pre-orders, we'll contact everyone on the list so you get first chance of buying. Once this run is done I highly doubt we'll do another one, so don't miss out!
Do we need to add ourselves to another list? I’ve been on the list for a couple years, I don’t want to lose my place.

starwarsfanatic Best to add yourself to the list posted above as well as we'll be using both lists for contacts, but the e-mail list (through the site) is faster as we can bulk e-mail all at once. The RPF only allows five PMs to be sent at once and then only one every so often. So the e-mail list is faster and better. Don't want anyone to miss out!

starwarsfanatic Best to add yourself to the list posted above as well as we'll be using both lists for contacts, but the e-mail list (through the site) is faster as we can bulk e-mail all at once. The RPF only allows five PMs to be sent at once and then only one every so often. So the e-mail list is faster and better. Don't want anyone to miss out!
Added myself to other list. Can’t wait!

Added myself to the e-mail list as well. Still very interested in the full set. :love:

Are you still doing for the "full set" or just the rapier now?

Since it's a one-time-run, I'm guessing this was a real pain in the behind? :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back