Question the word "it" is underlined?

Gimpdiggity

Master Member
I'm getting an odd issue browsing the STANDARD version of the site from my iPhone. I'm getting the word "it" in posts showing up as a link...like something I can click on.

When I do it takes me to nothing...

This shows up like this on my iPhone and iPad, but does not when I view the site from my PC.

I'm including a screenshot that's really cropped, but both "it" words that are underlined are links that I can click.

Is is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7240.PNG
    IMG_7240.PNG
    241.8 KB · Views: 133
Re: Strange Issue on Mobile Device Viewing Standard Site

I just checked from my wife's iPhone, and see it as well with her phone...so I know it's not something that I got myself into while browsing the web.

It's not really a problem, just very odd.

Re: Strange Issue on Mobile Device Viewing Standard Site

Yeah... I have it happening too. In fact, I believe that screenshot you provided was from my post and that was the first time I noticed the underlined "it".

really weird text glitch

Not a big deal at all, but it's just so strange!

Maybe it's just me, but for the last several days, whenever a sentence ends in "it", it is underlined.

At least in the Entertainment and Off Topic forums. I can't seem to get it to work here.

Bizzarre!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 12.38.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 12.38.53 AM.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 124
Re: really weird text glitch

I'm getting an odd issue browsing the STANDARD version of the site from my iPhone. I'm getting the word "it" in posts showing up as a link...like something I can click on.

When I do it takes me to nothing...

This shows up like this on my iPhone and iPad, but does not when I view the site from my PC.

I'm including a screenshot that's really cropped, but both "it" words that are underlined are links that I can click.

Is is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

Not a big deal at all, but it's just so strange!

Maybe it's just me, but for the last several days, whenever a sentence ends in "it", it is underlined.

At least in the Entertainment and Off Topic forums. I can't seem to get it to work here.

Bizzarre!
It (no pun intended) is probably due to one of the link generation plugins acting up. IIRC we have a plugin that automatically creates links to definitions/tags but we turned it off. Art is probably playing around with something preparing for the move to the new software.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back