Thread missing?

juno

Sr Member
I bookmarked a thread last night that had an article about the RPF on it. I went to follow-up with the thread this morning and got this message:
Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.[/b]

If it's the thread I'm thinking about... it can be found by googling "Replica Props Forum".

It's a 3yr old blog entry that mentions the RPF. Someone posts it about 2 or 3 times a year, and it causes a stir because people don't read the entry fully.

People reading the article think that Orin Hatch was gunning for the RPF, when it was the furthest thing from the truth. It was the blogger himself that was making the connection... I'm sure that Orin Hatch has never heard of the RPF. :p Still, it's enough to cause a commotion, even three years later.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rocketeer25 @ Apr 3 2007, 08:56 AM) [snapback]1454351[/snapback]</div>
If it's the thread I'm thinking about... it can be found by googling "Replica Props Forum".

It's a 3yr old blog entry that mentions the RPF. Someone posts it about 2 or 3 times a year, and it causes a stir because people don't read the entry fully.

People reading the article think that Orin Hatch was gunning for the RPF, when it was the furthest thing from the truth. It was the blogger himself that was making the connection... I'm sure that Orin Hatch has never heard of the RPF. :p Still, it's enough to cause a commotion, even three years later.
[/b]

There was a new thread about the article acouple of days ago, which is what Juno is talking about. It was locked because of the age of the article (not the thread). As you say, it's been discussed before, but so have many, many other subjects on this forum. I don't really see why it was locked. Has it now been totally erased?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back