TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *SHREDDER*

Damn dude, why are you so good.
hahaa, thanks bud!
These are looking fantastic How did you go about giving them the aged look? They look they have been passed down a few generations.
Thanks man! Can't beat a sponge and a sloppy paint job to get it to looked aged. I'm sure someone with your experience with costumes knows how to but if I need to share the simplicity I sure can.

still waiting on the cape fabric to take pictures of the finished costume!

Hey man you stuff continues to look awesome. wanted to share my progress on my foot soldier build. Sadly I am really bad at taking work in progress pics. I am hoping to have it done for this weekend do to all the fun turtle events going on in dallas.
photo.JPG

Where your turtles at the Epic Party in the last two days along with the turtle van? I've been trying to find a build thread for those and came across this one. Either way, these are awesome :). Wish I had talent!

I am s kicking myself! Of all the people in the world I have always wanted to meet Kevin Eastman is on of them! He was like my Stan Lee when I was growing up. Kevin and Lard's story is an inspiration to all indie comic creators.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back