TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Thanks for the update Steve, I really look forward seeing you fully geared up. BTW contact me if you want to know about the Ironman Voice changing system with FX sounds.

Id like to know more on the Im voice/Fx if you dont mind TMP pm if you dont mind thanks

TMP... I am always amazed at ur work! Simply AMAZING!

Thank you Sir. I was and still hopeing for that you consider getting one of our suits of the Generation3 V1. That fits up to 6.6 inches tall people and all parts ideal for your body proportions.

When i was in NY i fell in love with the City and i plan to come back. When we do i will give you a call and you can show us your city as you know it. :)

We have two size of armor.

GENERATION 3.V1 (2009):
This is the bigest size armor. It fits people from 6.3-6.6 feet tall people with a midsection up from 34-40 inch waist size. The person can be over normal muscular athletic build. With boots up to 6.7 feet tall.

GENERATION 3.V2 (2010):
This is the most common version. This armor fits people from 5.9-6.3 feet tall with a waist size from 30 inches to 39 inches (This is why we asked about the sizes) Beeing on the short side they will need to obtain boots with high heel/ sole possible with heel inserts depending on the sole.
So taller you are then less raise on the boots you need. I am 6.1 feet tall and i wear normal hikeing boots with 2 inch heel raise inserts with the sole it brings me up to 6.4 feet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Both suits were not just sculpted just for looks, but we ensured to focus on the entire suit and each part for functionality and engiere the parts for the best ideal usage and a suits that will fit a wide range of people in size, shape and form. How good the armor will look on the person comes down how well they do the final fitting.

Last edited:
I still belive 6,7 will work, but you you should get shoes with very thin sole, You would also need an extention of the midsection and the spine.
Also reposission the gauntlet lover down on the arm section, and repossion the join on the elblbow. It would look bretty amazing for to se a 6.7 feet tall ironman.. And for a kid that would be a colossus of armor even for a grown up. :D

TMP, I have emailed you guys a couple times but no response from your home site on bekkhans.com. I am in between building my own suit and having one made. I think I will attempt first if its a no go then i want one made. I was trying to get in touch with you guys to find out how much it would cost to have a suit made? I am 5'9-5'10 about 175 athletic build. Let me know what i can expect to spend if I had one made thanks.

TMP, I have seen your suits and I have to say I love your work. Wish I could replace a lot of my current resin parts with some of yours to lighten the my current 85lbs suit. Keep up the great work.

Rick
Orlando, FL

Sounds like you have the Nightmare Armor if it is Resin.. Please post photos of your suit and share either here or in the Ironman builders group SIWDAT

So I'm doing my own build, and I have issues slipping the codpiece on. I read on some other threads that TMP's cod is two piece. Does anyone have any tips they can share on this construction? Basically the cod I'm made is more than enough for my waist, it's just that my butt is too big to slip through =P

Hello fellow members.
We still have many people contact us about our suits.
Among those has been allot of people in size 5.6-5.8 that sadly dont fit the suit.

We are considering makeing a smaller sized armor based of Adi Granov earlier concepts design of Ironman.
The idea is not to be 100% accurate to the concept art but close, I want to mix the bellow design and merge them into eachother for a smaller sized version.
We might need to do some alterations in order to have it fully functional for wearing.
These two design really inspire me to do it.
attachment.php

Iron_Patriot_1.jpg

What is YOUR thought on the idea?

Last edited:
Can't see all the leg details (as you only get one side in the artwork), but they look pretty slick. Not sure if I like the fins on the middle shoulder bells, but with three different bell designs I'm sure there's something you could work out!

Very cool that you're thinking of the 'little' guys! Us short folks appreciate your work! :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back