Tombstone Val Kilmer / Doc Holliday Costume

Thank You greenmachines This has been something I have wanted to do for sometime now, and when everything is complete I plan on heading to Tombstone to geek out and become Doc for a few days I am hoping to get to do this, this August during Doc Holliday Days. So I tried deleting the photos but nothing happened, but I will keep trying
Dream vacation for sure. This is exciting and I am not even the one going. If you can't make the trip, please post your full dress poses anyway.

Here are two computer drawings of the vest that the company sent me to approve so the fabric could be sent to the fabric printing shop Yes, the original vest were woven fabric, but after searching for years I decided that printed fabric would just be fine with me
9EDD4916-2191-4A46-8DC5-E6364B63F368.jpeg
DE3FC2EE-689E-4B0A-860F-A1ABD3150FAA.jpeg

Doc’s Cravat….. well my rendition

Since the fabric can not be found and there are no up close and personal photos of it, I had to find a fabric that was pretty close to the original tie used in the movie. The fabric I found is actually pretty cool as it has a nice sheen to it.

These ties are available for order if anyone would like one, but shipping on these ties are on hold until we get the faux diamond tie tacks made as they will be installed on these ties. Kids ties are also available
CCD003EC-388F-4F00-8FD9-B32647659EF4.jpeg
49003381-B9EE-414E-817D-251853D09F62.png

Doc’s Cravat….. well my rendition

Since the fabric can not be found and there are no up close and personal photos of it, I had to find a fabric that was pretty close to the original tie used in the movie. The fabric I found is actually pretty cool as it has a nice sheen to it.

These ties are available for order if anyone would like one, but shipping on these ties are on hold until we get the faux diamond tie tacks made as they will be installed on these ties. Kids ties are also available View attachment 1705909View attachment 1705908
I have been really happy with stamping on items like this but only when there are high res photos of the pattern. That way a straight gray crevat would turn into a dead match but that is only when you have no job, no life and extreme patience....
20220816_224847.jpg

;) But, like you say, no pic available means no option for stamping and your find looks great.

Last edited:
Oh frick, Johnholiday, I forgot, I have shared this so many times I left it off your thread. An Earp (local cop -retired) and a Clanton (biker and still a cowboy turned high voltage lineman) both live here in our county in Oregon. Pretty sure they have never met but I knew them both through their kids.

I have been really happy with stamping on items like this but only when there are high res photos of the pattern. That way a straight gray crevat would turn into a dead match but that is only when you have no job, no life and extreme patience.... View attachment 1705932
;) But, like you say, no pic available means no option for stamping and your find looks great.
That is really COOL I wish I had a really nice photo of his cravat like I do of some of his other screen worn items, but unfortunately I just don’t

Doc’s Vendetta Ride Scarf

My new scarf came in yesterday, and although it is a really cool scarf as it has the polka dots in a row like Doc’s scarf, this scarfs dots are just a little to small for my liking. So the search will continue, but I think I might have it in my sights now……
FAEADF65-6EE1-495E-88B5-9516E8E2E65D.jpeg
362DC388-43F9-4716-8D8C-6FBE0A6EB2A0.jpeg

My autographed Colt non firing replica. I got this pistol autographed by Val/Doc and Michael/Ringo at the same Comic Con I attended a few years ago. Both Val and Michael were side by side, so I didn’t have to walk far

I used a Denix pistol, but I added my custom grips to it since Doc and Ringo didn’t have two piece grips on their pistols. All in all I think it turned out pretty cool as I wouldn’t think to many people would have this in their collection???
A9BFFB7A-E2F1-4F57-8B48-292DC55BE586.jpeg
2597D530-7B30-409F-86DB-F1099C3613C8.jpeg
9E3D567D-D7E8-4FD1-A8F7-8BE00302025C.jpeg
C0B4B643-5735-45F8-A158-027988A06354.jpeg

My autographed Colt non firing replica. I got this pistol autographed by Val/Doc and Michael/Ringo at the same Comic Con I attended a few years ago. Both Val and Michael were side by side, so I didn’t have to walk far

I used a Denix pistol, but I added my custom grips to it since Doc and Ringo didn’t have two piece grips on their pistols. All in all I think it turned out pretty cool as I wouldn’t think to many people would have this in their collection???View attachment 1706493View attachment 1706494View attachment 1706495View attachment 1706496
Oh that is sick, sick, sick. Now, I will fully appreciate you drawing this pistol, barrel first, from now to eternity.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back