Transaction Gone Wrong - Batman Grapple Gun

Hi guys,

Sorry to hijack the thread (kind of) but this is related!
I bought and paid for an animatronic predator wristblade set up from Guido via The Hunters Lair back on the 9th November 2008 and have yet still not recieved anything except excuses. Guido claims to have been ill back in December onwards, but had my animatronic "85% ready" many months ago. I have since tried to contact him numerous times with no success.
As he seems to be reading this thread I thought I would try and get his attention here!
Guido, please contact me regarding this, 9 months for this is getting ridiculous, my girlfriend could have made a whole working fully biological human being in that time!

Sorry if this is against any rules, but I am kinda running out of options short of legal action. I would much prefer this to be sorted out like adults if possible....

Thanks!

Wow, basically Guido is saying " I was screwed over so the only right thing to do is screw the next guy". WTF is wrong with people nowadays? Give the man his money back and take it as a learning experience. Next time you know to look at what you are selling closer and if you are not sure if it is metal or resin just say so. Someone else who is fine with the resin parts will buy it and you'd have 2 happy customers. Now you have no happy people and you've ruined you rep. for what? A few hundred bucks. I guess a new name/email addy is cheaper. :angry Too many of these posts around.....

ZK

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back