Unlimited Run Tron: Legacy Quorra helmet

Crimson490

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Greetings Programs!

I'm officially selling Quorra helmets again - either fully finished or raw cast w/ or w/o the lighting.
You can read more about how it was sculpted and see some custom looks here.

Here are the options (shipping is extra):
- Raw Cast: $170
- Raw Cast w/ lights: $200
- Fully finished w/ lights: $300

The helmet is a 1-piece clear and tinted urethane cast. It is wearable, meaning you can see out of it. Because it's tinted, it's like wearing sunglasses. This makes it more difficult to see at night, but possible. It also makes it difficult for others to see you inside. Because this is slush-cast, visibility is distorted, but not foggy or hazy. The opening in the bottom is oval, and is roughly 7in. (17.8cm) wide x 9in. (22.8cm) deep. It slips over my head with little problem (ears rub a little), and my head measures a circumference of 23in. (58.4cm).

Lighting is achieved with a single 5ft long EL-wire, 3-foot extension wire (if you want to place the battery pack in your shirt or pants pocket), inverter/driver, and a 12v battery cage (for holding 8 AA batteries).

You can choose between several different colors for the lighting. Here's a list of what's available:
Aqua (looks white when off)
Blue
Pink
Purple
Lime Green
Teal Green
Yellow
White
(looks pale pink when off) - as shown in the pics below, it has a slight blue hue at the edges. I think this is the most screen-accurate color.
Orange
Red
(more of a red/orange like Rinzler or Black Guard color)

I do not include foam padding, as everyone's head is sized differently.

And last but not least, this helmet is not for road-use!!! It's not protective AT ALL, and is intended for cosplay or display.

Attachments

• Quorra - raw and finished-sm.jpg
    Quorra - raw and finished-sm.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 2,036
  • Quorra - finished01.jpg
    Quorra - finished01.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 5,763
  • Quorra - finished02.jpg
    Quorra - finished02.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 972
  • Quorra - finished03.jpg
    Quorra - finished03.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 843
  • Quorra - finished04.jpg
    Quorra - finished04.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 983
  • Quorra - raw1.jpg
    Quorra - raw1.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 922
  • Quorra-new details2.JPG
    Quorra-new details2.JPG
    512.3 KB · Views: 809
  • Quorra-new details1.JPG
    Quorra-new details1.JPG
    671.3 KB · Views: 968
Last edited:
I just received my helmet and it looks great!

Thanks for making my first major purchase on the RPF a great experience. The helmet looks fantastic and I love how solid it feels. I contemplated posting some pics of the one I received but there really is no point as it looks identical to the one posted above. Already saving up for the Clu one!

2011Inure: feel free to post a pic of yourself wearing it, or on display when you get it finished! I love to see how these ultimately get used.

Jackal: Guard and CLU will be up shortly...shooting for Oct. 1st.

2011Inure: feel free to post a pic of yourself wearing it, or on display when you get it finished! I love to see how these ultimately get used.

Jackal: Guard and CLU will be up shortly...shooting for Oct. 1st.

Wow, I hadn't expected it that quick. I assume these will be a continuing run, or will it be a limited run?

Shoot me a pm and let me know what you are interested in (raw, finished, color lights), and shoot me your zip code/ country and I'll get you a total including shipping costs. Thanks!

Hello again good sir

Been a while since i got one and I'm sure I'm geting much fun with it.
Me and my dog.
DSC00459.JPG

Me (helmet) and my friend (anonymous) in the eletronic party he organized.
IMG_0964 2.jpg

Keep up the good work and loved the Black Guard one.
Fun fact: I do want BG helmet but the exchange to my currency kills me and my custom charged me with a normal helmet tax import for the Quorra helmet. =D

Last edited:
Mega88: Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. =)
Looks like the party was the perfect venue to show off your Tron love!

Really sorry, everyone. I moved last year into a fixer-upper and am still working full tilt on it. I don't even have a place for a workshop yet =(

If I had to guess, it won't be until this Fall before I could get back into making helmets again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back