Unlimited Run Tron: Legacy Rinzler helmet

Heya, definitely interested. Let me know what you need for a quote. Can you advise what measurements i should check for my head to make sure this can fit?

PM sent! Short answer is yes, but swamped with a home renovation. I should be back to full swing in a couple months.

Joined specifically to enquire about this lol.

I see you're busy doing renovation, was just wondering what kind of lead times/turn around time would be as a result?
Either way I'm definitely interested in getting a quote for a raw cast

Radical! Welcome to the RPF!
At best, you're looking at 3+weeks turnaround at the moment...I'm super slow right now, sorry! Raw cast is $160 + insured shipping.

That's fine, honestly expected a longer estimate.
Was just wondering what shipping rates would be- I'm located in the UK, and since you're using dollars I'm guessing you're in the US.
I'm not so much worried about the cost of the shipping, as it's more a matter of how long I'll have to save the money for it all, but having an idea would be great.
I dunno if my DMs are public- I've never used this site before- but it'd probably be better if you shot me a PM from hereon just so I don't flood the forum with my questions and general ramblings. Thanks in advance.

I had one of these (awesome!) Guard helmets shipped over to the UK back in 2015 via USPS. It was $69 at that time. Be aware mine got stuck in customs for just over a week, and then they whacked import tax and an import fee on top! Put some cash aside for that, just in case.

Just stumbled upon these great looking helmets, if you're still producing would you be able to shoot me a PM? Interested in getting one of these and possibly one of the CLU helmets out to Australia.

Greetings Programs!

You can now get a 4th Tron helmet from me: Rinzler! - either fully finished or raw cast.
You can read more about how it was built here.

Here are the options (shipping is extra - pm me your zip code / country for actual costs):
- Raw Cast: $160
- Raw Cast w/ lights: $180
- Fully finished with lights: $290

The Helmet is a 1-piece clear and tinted urethane cast. It is wearable, meaning you can see out of it. Because it's tinted, it's like wearing sunglasses. This makes it more difficult to see at night, but possible. It also makes it difficult for others to see you inside. Because this is roto-cast,and not vacu-formed visibility is distorted, but not foggy or hazy. The opening in the bottom is oval, and is roughly 6.5in. (16.5cm) wide x 8.1in. (20.5cm) deep. It slips over my head with little problem (gotta tuck ears in), and my head measures a circumference of 23in. (58.4cm). Once my head is in, I've got lots of room. It's just the opening area that is tight.

The Light kit includes ~5ft long EL-wire, 3-foot extension wire (if you want to place the battery pack in your shirt or pants pocket), inverter/driver with on/off/blink switch, and a 12v battery cage (for holding 8 AA batteries). The inverter has a 9v battery connector on it, so you have the option of using either the 12v cage or 9v battery.

You can choose between several different colors for the lighting. Here's a list of what's available:
Aqua (looks white when off)
Blue
Pink
Purple
(looks maroon when off)
Lime Green
Lemon Yellow
White
(looks a pale pink when off)
Orange
Red
(as seen in pics below. Looks more of a red/orange like Rinzler's color)

Also included with either raw cast or finished is a separate colored transparent piece which is the larger lit area in the back. Depending on what color EL wire you want, I can color this piece to match the EL wire.

I do not include foam padding, as everyone's head is sized differently.

And last but not least, this helmet is not for road-use!!! It's not protective AT ALL, and is intended for cosplay or display.
Hey is the helmet still in production from you for sale? I've been looking to buy one that can light up and all and really would love if I could buy one

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back