U.S.S. Melbourne build / kitbash

Boba Flint

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not sure where to post this because this model served as prop in STNG episode "Future Imperfect" and later used as one of the destroyed ships at the battle of Wolf 359, so it could be a studio scale replica.

After years of being banished to the attic of unfinished projects, I got the itch to start working on it agin.

30-futureimperfect-1-r.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4914.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4918.jpg

This is a picture of the actual model.
nebula3-rick.jpg

No problem! Actually, I have a couple of spare 1:2500 Enterprise-D nacelles I could send you. They're from the Round 2 kit, but the only difference between them and the original kit from the 90's is the color of the plastic and that the socket under them has been modified internally for the snap-fit feature. No external modifications were done to the mold.

No problem! Actually, I have a couple of spare 1:2500 Enterprise-D nacelles I could send you. They're from the Round 2 kit, but the only difference between them and the original kit from the 90's is the color of the plastic and that the socket under them has been modified internally for the snap-fit feature. No external modifications were done to the mold.

I really appreciate that, but I suck at models. They never come out well. I will leave those for another who actually has the skills not to waste them.

Thanks again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back