Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Hi Just to up date my previous post. I hadn't looked into the ARG for a while only continued conversations with its creators and expanded on it's background, I spoke with James Beal the copywriter whose blog you previously posted here. He said he didn't remember much of anything about the ARG and no longer had any assets for it. But was able to let me know how he landed the role, via an agency which has since been bought up on two seperate occasions. However I did manage to find this really helpful news article that helped me confirm the order in which the ARG took place. So it launched on November 1st 2007 with an email including a link to Sullivan's Stories. Inside this blog website was a link to a Craig's List map. Gradually symbols were added to the map and eventually another blog site was found named Pirate Crimes. This site had a photo of a tattoo with symbols in the tattoo that helped decode the map. Eventually leading to another email from the ARG creators on November 7th. In this email was a link to Elena's blog named Discovered. Along with this blog site was a video "Through Panama". Finally solving the puzzles surrounding this blog unlocked the final stages of the ARG and the website "Drake's Trail". So that is where I am at. Putting Drake's Trail together should be easy as I have the dev documents for it. Solving those sister sites, how they connect and what the puzzles included was the hard part. I used scraps, forum posts regarding the puzzle solutions and had to chronologically piece it all back together, also used some of the work put here by Division6 and Ceebrupt so thank you so much both, added your names in the Credit's section and linked this website. That's my update for now. Thanks all!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back