Updated:30/7 New Pics 1:1 INDY BUST

Re: New 1:1 INDY BUST

Thanks guys... Myself and Bjorn are working on a few other pieces together that will be have punched hair believable skin textures, the works.

Re: Updated:7/5 New 1:1 INDY BUST

That is an outstanding likeness & the grin captures his personality to perfection.:love

I can't wait to see one painted.:love

Thanks... theres loads of other great iconic characters we're going to bring to life in the future... just to keep Howard on his toes LOLOLOL:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Thanks... I think Bjorn is painting one up as we speak. We were trying to get a more cheeky side to the character through this expression.

AMAZING BUST ! ! !

The best Harrison Ford bust I ever seen!! Fantastic job Bjorn and Phil!!!

Can't wait to see it painted!

Heres a few more pics of my Raw casting..

indycast1.jpg

indycast2.jpg

indycast4.jpg

Update!

I have been busy and still am with many projects. But I just wanted to show
my newest bust that I repainted. I now think I have captured Harrison as Indy with the correct tanned flesh tone from the first movie. I also made him a bit glossy to make him look a bit swetty.:cool

The display was sculpted by my self and to be honest I am really happy with the result my friends.

Here are 2 quick pictures, more coming soon

390246208.jpg

390174829.jpg

390246668.jpg

Last edited:

You can be really happy with this base my friend, it is perfect for this fantastic Indy bust ! ! ! :thumbsup
Fantastic paint job - as alway - Bjorn ! ! ! The beard is so damn real, really amazing ! ! !

Hope to see some more pics as soon as possible :love

Brilliant work Bjorn!!! The paintjob!!! That base!!!! No wonder you're in such demand!!! The KING OF FINISHED DISPLAYS!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back