Announcement User tagging and quoting

Michael,

I just went into my account settings and disabled all the notifications/email notifications for tagging, quotes, etc.

Ooo... I'll have to check that out. Don't mind being pinged when I'm tagged but don't need to know about quotes. I'm here enough that I see 99% of them. :lol

Thanks!

Is there a way to disable getting an e-mail when I'm quoted? In the settings I found the get e-mail due to PM, but couldn't find a similar option for being quoted.

Go to Settings, then scroll to the bottom of the Sidebar on the left and go to Settings under User Tagging.

settings-usertagging.jpg

Some great new features, thanks!

And I have to agree with Alan and Micheal, I like the old lol guy better, so much that I saved it too
lol.gif

and if the :thumbsup was flipped to this,Thumbsup.jpg I would be in bliss! I love the old smiley, has so much character for just being a bunch of 19x19 pixels. :DThumbsup.jpg

Last edited:
Thank Art Andrews, the 'quoted' & 'mentioned' counts have been removed from under the avatars.

Last thing we needed were 'Pander to be quoted & mentioned' threads in the OT :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back