V for Vendetta CFO mask by sskunky

Buy now for 400 EUR
You don't have the permission to purchase
Doesn't need a lot of explanation, I guess. This is the best V mask out there at this moment. Cast from original, made by sskunky back in 2011. They don't pop up for sale very often. This is my "back-up" mask and willing to sell, since I'm looking for some funds for another project. Might change my mind later, so if someone really is looking for one of these, don't hesitate too long. Chances are big I take it offline again within a week or two...

Mask is in absolute perfect shape and will be shipped extremely well packed.

Asking price includes 5% paypal fees. Willing to drop these if, for instance, someone in the EU buys this and pays with wire transfer.

Drop me a PM to get a quote on shipping costs.

-u1LTVf8LK-MtvJcguZG3GKVLQa&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.jpg

Last edited:
No, unfortunately I have only one stand, and that's for the mask I will keep myself, so the stand is not for sale.

Bump for this fantastic V-mask. Will add some lenght of accurate elastic black band to make it wearable if someone wants to. There are already slots in the side of the mask for this.

PM returned, but as always: first come, first served ;) . First person that commits to buy, gets it, even if someone else is still negotiating about price. (Just want to clarify this, because in the past I had someone who was negotiating about price for a while, but in the meanwhile someone else was willing to just pay the asking price, so I made a deal with the last person. And the first person was mad at me because I didn't make a deal with him).

Still have this fantastic V-mask available. I can't believe it's still here. But it's happy in my collection until someone wants it ;-).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back