V - TV Series (1984)

thex

anyone has done somepaper props on the oldest tv series V the visitors
that what i have done
album_pic.php

and i am looking others

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: V the visitors

Huh? I don't see a link to anything...............

Anyway, I've always wanted high res files to make the propaganda posters from the show, if anyone ever tinkered with them................

Saw a preview for the ne "V" series during "Flash Forward" last nite. It looks awesome! Flash Forward also looks very promising as far as paper props go.

Best,
DBCooper

For anyone interested, here's a link to a fan-made Visitor font set:

http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/4965/sffont.html#visitor

The irony is, it doesn't contain the famous main Visitor icon/logo that resembles a stylized swastika. Other than that, it looks pretty dead-on.

Thanks for the link. Not bad at all, and very ironic as you pointed out. Truly a shame that no paper props seem to be available from this classic series. In all honesty though, having watched all the episodes...including punishing myself by watching the series that followed the Final Battle, I really don't recall seeing any paper props. Maybe someone with some talent in this area can come up with some custom paper props that may have been used by the Visitors or resistence:thumbsup

How about a Mike Donovan press pass. Or some newspaper clippings about the Visitors arriving. Juliet Parrish hopital badge or paper research on the chenical they use to stop the Visitors. Just take it from the dialog in those scenes.

Just some ideas.

A while back I think it was Kurtyboy who was recreating the propaganda poster. I don't recall it ever being finished, though.

I remember (in the first mini-series) at the final meeting in their secret hiding place before the big battle, seeing some hand-drawn pictures of a real Visitor lizard face and recognition charts of shuttles that were never actually seen on-screen - different configurations, possibly conceptual designs that were done in pre-production that could double-time as set dressing. Anyone else know the scene I'm talking about? It might have been in the second mini "The Final Battle", but it was definitely close to the end before the big fight.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back