Star Wars Vintage Inert Hales No. 3 Mk. 1 All Real Parts

Buy now for 2000 GBP - Expired
For sale is this excellent example, vintage inert Hales No.3 Mk. 1 Rifle Rod.

PRICE DROP £1,495 + Shipping within the UK only. Collection is preferred where possible.

IMG_3868.jpeg

IMG_3871.jpegIMG_3869.jpegIMG_3870.jpegIMG_3873.jpegIMG_3874.jpeg

This has been re-listed with a slight change - all of the original parts are included, including all beckets, safety pin, rod, inner tubes etc.

Price reduced as the Cotton Powder Co. windvane I am now including with this particular Hales has unfortunately suffered a clean break. I have left this as is for the future owner to repair as they see best fit.

I’ve included two photos below of the break up close. In the second photo you can see the break is clean, and with a good fix, should go back together quite nicely.

IMG_3877.jpegIMG_3878.jpeg

Here is a full breakdown image:

IMG_3816.jpeg

The neck section is on there very tight, as well as the inner tube, therefore I have left these one the frag body.

Here are some pictures of the inside of the inert frag body:

IMG_3820.jpegIMG_3819.jpegIMG_3821.jpeg

Needs a good clean! ;)

IMG_3872.jpeg

Collection preferred, shipping options are available. UK buyers only as to adhere to the law.

If you are interested in purchasing, please send me a private message. I will be sure to get back to you right away.

I look forward to finding this wonderful example a new home.

Many thanks,

ChrisR.

Attachments

• IMG_3876.jpeg
    IMG_3876.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,278
Last edited:
Late night price drop £1495.00 +shipping (not a bump) - for this pineapple it seems a steal. Great as a replacement frag body. Dropped low in hopes of a quick sale ~ Thanks!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back