Walrusman bust finished. Big Pics inside!

I just showed the pics to my 6-year-old son and asked my boy if he knows who he is...

He said, "He's from the first movie... In the city-desert (Tatooine/Mos Eisly)... In that dancing place... And is the one that doesn't like Luke. Why doesn't he like Luke?" ;)

No it was not a joke, I really had No clue what it was from. Looks cool though :)
Originally posted by Wampa@Mar 10 2006, 05:39 PM
Thanks again guys.

Yodakiller, we'll likely start taking orders in 2-3 weeks on him.  Anyone interested should PM or email me at Wampawampa@mac.com

Smallville, tough to tell if you're making a joke or not (no offense, of course.), but the two guys are the goons that bully Luke in the cantina scene of Star Wars.

Tom
[snapback]1203232[/snapback]​

Damn - that looks fantastic - :eek - Great work Wampa - :)

... also love the Dr. Evazan Head - :thumbsup

Originally posted by PHArchivist@Mar 10 2006, 10:01 PM
I just showed the pics to my 6-year-old son and asked my boy if he knows who he is...

He said, "He's from the first movie...  In the city-desert (Tatooine/Mos Eisly)...  In that dancing place...  And is the one that doesn't like Luke.  Why doesn't he like Luke?"  ;)
[snapback]1203366[/snapback]​

Hahaha... that's great. Nothing quite like asking the right questions.

Tom

Originally posted by JRX@Mar 11 2006, 10:33 AM
Damn - that looks fantastic -  :eek  - Great work Wampa -  :)

... also love the Dr. Evazan Head -  :thumbsup
[snapback]1203589[/snapback]​

Thanks very much. I only hope that my Walrus and Evazan don't ever encounter your killer Obi-wan in a dark barroom. :lol

Tom

Fantastic work as always :) I can not wait to see what you have in store for us next. As a side note what will you start on once the cantina is complete? Maybe Jabba's palace :D

Brilliant, and probably better than the originals.
You must have nearly the whole cantina cast by now Tom.
That scene really meant something to you, didn't it?

It's hard to imagine how you might notch-up from here.
Keep up the great work.

Wonderful work . You sir have a great talent .
Keep it up, maybe you can complete the whole cantina :)

Philip

Originally posted by kropserkel@Mar 12 2006, 12:11 AM
Brilliant, and probably better than the originals.
You must have nearly the whole cantina cast by now Tom.
That scene really meant something to you, didn't it?

It's hard to imagine how you might notch-up from here.
Keep up the great work.
[snapback]1203934[/snapback]​

Thanks so much bud.. The scene definitely was the "trigger" in terms of my passion for sculpting and making monsters. Hit me at just the right age I guess.

Tom

Originally posted by rileyreplicas@Mar 11 2006, 10:03 PM
Fantastic work as always :) I can not wait to see what you have in store for us next. As a side note what will you start on once the cantina is complete? Maybe Jabba's palace  :D
[snapback]1203886[/snapback]​

Hahaha... man, I dunno. I've got quite a few other ideas (non SW stuff) that I'd love to do. I'm sure there may be a few Jabba's aliens I could get into. Still plenty to do in the cantina though.

Tom

simply amazing work.

now if you can pour them to make masks for a fan film.....

BROKEFACE MOUNTAIN :lol

A face only a gynecologist could love.....just what kind of doctor was Evazan again?

Originally posted by thedap@Mar 13 2006, 08:56 PM
A face only a gynecologist could love.....just what kind of doctor was Evazan again?
[snapback]1205184[/snapback]​

LOL

I was thinkin' more a proctologist :lol

T

anyone else feel that if they didnt visit this board for a year or so that if you popped in wampa might have a thread simply entitled "cantina scene" ?

LOL...

i would love to see it, and youve deffinately got a good start brother...

sorry to keep chiming in with random posts, i just have to keep lookin, then feel the need to say ... somethin. :p

cant wait to see whats next.

snaggletooth? :D ;)

Originally posted by oldken@Mar 14 2006, 08:52 PM
anyone else feel that if they didnt visit this board for a year or so that if you popped in wampa might have a thread simply entitled "cantina scene" ?
[snapback]1205935[/snapback]​

Someone actually said the other day that he thought I should do a full cantina scene as a walk through for C4 (if they do one). :lol

Originally posted by oldken@Mar 14 2006, 08:52 PM
Cant wait to see whats next.

snaggletooth?  :D  ;)
[snapback]1205935[/snapback]​

Like, Snaggletooth's sooooo 8 years ago. (hit my gallery to see the other versions of him.)

Snaggle1.jpg

I do have a couple others lined up. More on that once I get things rolling on the Walrus's

T

Stop it ..

I know your trying to force me at gunpoint to buy every cantina mask you have , and not allow Droids in my house ...

:) LOve all of these Tom ..
B

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back