Wanted - Thir13en Ghosts

thanks for sharing your work La Blue Eyes. it looks great. would love to see the other pages of the book you did.

It isn't my work, it's one of the pages done by one of the book's artists.. I have other pages but I was only able to find these in low quality overall.
9176_6 copy.jpg9171_5.jpg9171_2.jpg9171_4.jpg9179_2.jpg9179_4 copy.jpg9179_4.jpg9179_5.jpg10419_4.jpgscreenshot_32 copy.jpgscreenshot_32 copy 2.jpgscreenshot_30.jpgscreenshot_30 copy.jpgscreenshot_32.jpgscreenshot_34 copy.jpgscreenshot_34 copy 2.jpgscreenshot_34.jpgArcanum Pic1.jpgArcanum Pic2.jpgscrshot_07.jpg

The last one is a screenshot of the official Thir13en Ghosts 'Octepray' font from the Norfolk website.

Last edited:
In response to those people who have been asking about the panels and such, if you could send me some clear photos or screenshots I could translate them.

I read on the IMBD Thir13en Ghosts trivia page that the latin phrases on the glass panels translates directly as the lord's prayer. Neat stuff, that.

Brigandia has posted that he has aqquired the original designs for the thirteen ghosts pages from the artist, so you all might be getting something here soon if you are lucky ;) :D

Brigandia has posted that he has aqquired the original designs for the thirteen ghosts pages from the artist, so you all might be getting something here soon if you are lucky ;) :D

Man, I really hope so. I check this topic daily hoping for updates. Thanks for the heads up!

Brian

I was just telling the lads what you told me....

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like your out of luck fellas, I suspected as much to be honest lol

I was just telling the lads what you told me....

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like your out of luck fellas, I suspected as much to be honest lol

Sorry I don't understand what you are talking about luck ... But if you think I will share the original work of Mrs *** for free, you and the other members are dreaming.
So don't talk about me, forget my name. I am working now for my personal collection. If I have something free, I will share it with all the members with pleasure.
For the moment I have to manage my own shop, and don't have time to fight for some pages. My time is too precious for little things like you.
I am nothing, never say my name again. Please.

Ok fans, I have a copy of the book pages, including all the ghost pages, unfortunutly the person that gave it to me has said until he passes away I can not share it on here with you, but when he does and as long as his widow gives me written permision I'l share it willingly or I may even produce a limited run.

not much good news I know but better than nothing at the moment

regards

Hello everyone

I was also trying to make a replica of these book but the pages are quite difficult to find in a decent resolution, so, after a couple of printing failures I just decided to make my own hi res versions which they came up rather acceptable so I wanted to share all the files if anyone that still needs them.

You can download all the hi res files (in color or black/white) that I made over here: http://elderprops.tumblr.com/black-zodiac

Here are some low-res samples:
pag23.jpgpag20.jpgpag4.jpgpag18.jpg

I re-drew all the illustrations line by line, made a font file (which still has no capital letter he he) to fill the text and even make a paper texture that looks like the one on most of the images from the internet. The mechanical pages are also a bit different since I´m a noob at trawing cogs, sorry about that ...

The font file is also far from perfect but it´s ok…. If at any point I overcome my laziness and upgrade the font file to add Capital letters and other fanciness I’ll let you all know.

Cheers!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back