Was there ever a complete list of guns used in the matrix films?

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was re-watching The Matrix today, and I was wondering... out of the 3 films (which, pretty much rocked except for a few freakyweird scenes), has anyone ever bothered to do a rundown of what guns people use?

The lobby shootout scene is still one of my favorites, but I cannot place the small machine gun Neo uses (poss a h&k mp5?), or the smaller hand held one he dual wields later in the fight before getting in the elevator.

I know most if not all of the agents had Desert Eagle .50's, but that is all I am really certain on. Well, that and Persephone used a COP with silver bullets :)

Any lists out there? Or if anyone knows a certain gun/scene feel free to post it up and share :)

Chris

The smaller sub-machine guns Neo uses (after the MP-5k's) are chech made "scorpions", that were modified a bit. The shells you see being dumped on the floor are not actually coming from those guns, they fire pretty small bullets.

Trinity used beretta 84's.

Morpheus used a Glock 18 on the highway in reloaded, and a P-99 in the hallway with the smiths.

The twins used HK UMP's.

Ghost used a sig custom something or other (can't remember the model right now)

Switch used a browning hi-power.

I'm jumping all over in the films here. Sorry :)

Neo finishes the lobby shootout with a pair of Micro UZI's.

i love that little kind of hunched down advance he does while firing those.

Steven

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back