What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's been a while but if anyone has a few reference & a front and side view I can try to create a 3D file of the head/helmet. :)

For Ultron someone would have to model the head, arms/hands , legs/feet, chest and back, pelvis, abdomen. The model format would have to be in 3DS or OBJ for me to do it I can work with LWO files but they tend to be higher poly and that take a lot of time to do HD models. If someone could 3D scan a Ultron figure in a T-Pose I could do the rest would take me a little while to do a poly reduction on the model and seperate the parts but it could be done even I would like to see a Ultron suit made.

Kind of a long shot here, but all my other shots have fallen short. Wanting to do a full scale Sauron costume and having the pep files would cut my workload by about half. Helmet can be found really easily and have ref photos of the gauntlet from the replica they released but can't find anything on the armour so if you can find anything you would be helping me out like you cannot believe. Will be posting the build in its own thread to hopefully help out anyone looking to do the same thing but it's going to be a looooong project. Anyway i'm rambling, any help will be greatly appreciated :D

Mark

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390354102.177044.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1390354112.898013.jpg
Is there a 3d model for this green lantern power battery?

And this too:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390354153.856134.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1390354164.560983.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1390354175.071733.jpg

What is post 1020?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would really appreciate if you could make me a Reverse Bear Trap from Saw 1. I love Saw and that is one of my favorite traps and would like to make one myself! Please and thank you! Here are some references.images (76).jpg

Deathstroke!

Hi, Can you please rip the 3d models for Batman: arkham origins deathstroke and unfold them for me? Preferably unfolded to fit 330mm so i dont have to rescale and move everything around.
I plan on making a Deathstroke cosplay and i need all the armour parts meaning the gauntlets, boots, helmet, chestplate, backplate.
The whole lot.

It would help alot so please do it :D

One that I have no luck finding ever, is Nightmare from Soul Calibur 2. All I ever see are the later versions, but 2 was my favorite.

An added bonus would be finding Gray Fox's ( From metal Gear Solid ) suit. Either the Twin Snakes version or the Rising version works, I just dread trying to scratchbuild it.

Hi, Can you please rip the 3d models for Batman: arkham origins deathstroke and unfold them for me? Preferably unfolded to fit 330mm so i dont have to rescale and move everything around.
I plan on making a Deathstroke cosplay and i need all the armour parts meaning the gauntlets, boots, helmet, chestplate, backplate.
The whole lot.

It would help alot so please do it :D

One that I have no luck finding ever, is Nightmare from Soul Calibur 2. All I ever see are the later versions, but 2 was my favorite.

An added bonus would be finding Gray Fox's ( From metal Gear Solid ) suit. Either the Twin Snakes version or the Rising version works, I just dread trying to scratchbuild it.

See my last post. It's less then 5 above yours. :facepalm:sick:cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back