Which costume would you most like to see done? green lantern, thor, or cap america?

darthchiro

With the comic movies coming this summer I'm wondering which suit would have the most interest?

Thor
trailer_2_20110218_12126285321.jpg

Captain america
capambig1.jpg

OR
Green Lantern
GLsuit.jpg

Re: Which costume would you most like to see done? green lantern, thor, or cap americ

Cap!

Thor would be interesting, but I think the wearer would really need to be 6 foot+

And GL? the fact that he loses 2" to his waist in that scene just bugs the hell out of me. It's like they rip the skin off and he's got a green musculature.

Re: Which costume would you most like to see done? green lantern, thor, or cap americ

Captain America - definitely...it's by far the best of the 3 from a design aspect...in my humble opinion.

Isn't UDReplicas doing a Captain America? I think I read that somewhere. It's right up their alley. The GL is the absolute ugliest thing I think they could have come up with for that movie. My vote would have to be Thor, but I don't know that you'll have that much interest in any of them honestly.

Ya dave is doing the captain america suit, and I'm sure it will be great. So it really would be more Green lantern or Thor. I don't get why people seem to hate the lantern suit so much. The suit is comic basically the comic suit except for the muscle fiber, which I love.

Is there no love for anything but ironman and spiderman anymore? lol

I don't get why people seem to hate the lantern suit so much. The suit is comic basically the comic suit except for the muscle fiber, which I love.

Just a guess, but probably because they did too good a job making it seem "alien." Cap's gear looks like an idealized version of stuff you can get from Major Surplus right now, and even Thor's suit looks like you could make it if you stole Jack Kirby's Sewing Machine. But the GL suit is hampered by being CG; it doesn't look half real.

Maybe it'll be better moving on-screen, but I can't see regular costumers suiting up. My kid is going to love it, though.

An airbrush and a g string is all you need for the green lantern costume.

Nick

If you're doing a Cap, that would be awesome. But seeing a Thor would make me scream like a little girl with delight.... which I have done before.

Thor looks coolest, green latern's looks gay and it's CGI in that image

thor all the way. cap would look cool to. GL looks... wheird

I have to say Cap, he is by far my favorite hero...
I did an attempt at the Ultimate WWII version for NY Cominc Con this past october and the only real pictures i had to base off of were an action figure (not the easiest) i tried, but by the time i decided, i had about a week to make it all.
Attached is the picture, sorry for the odd cropping, i had non-marvel friends next to me.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back