Which costume would you most like to see done? green lantern, thor, or cap america?

Re: Which costume would you most like to see done? green lantern, thor, or cap americ

I am working on three: Captain America, Green Lantern, and Kilowog

Re: Which costume would you most like to see done? green lantern, thor, or cap americ

I would say Cap, followed closely by Thor

I would say Thor. Captain America is a fabric based suit, GL is CGI, but Thor would lend itself to being sculpted and molded much better.

Thor! I guess it doesn't hurt that I am doing Thor myself. By "doing" I mean "acquiring all the parts". And at 6'5" I meet the minimum requirements right? ;)

My vote is for Thor! it seems the most interesting to me. though I really like the Cappy concept. GL not so much.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back