Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Wonka Bar" replicas

Re: Willy Wonka (1971) - "Wonka Bar" & "Golden Ticket" replicas

Got mine in the mail this week in California and it looks amazing! Great packing job because the bar and the ticket came in perfect condition! Thanks again

Thank you! :) I'm glad that you like it and everything went well.

Bump! Anyone else interested? :)

Wonka Bar.jpg

Love it, thanks Roland!

Thanks for the replacement bar roland all is good.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

PP to rpf@zubcic.com doesn't work , interested in a Wonka Bar with Golden ticket.

Hi Roland, got my three bars yesterday mate. They are very well done. Thank you. Look foward to what you have in store for the next WW props....
Scrumdidiliumptious bar, golden egg etc
Would love you to make the edible flower cup wonka drinks from in the mixing room

Hi Roland, got my three bars yesterday mate. They are very well done. Thank you. Look foward to what you have in store for the next WW props....
Would love you to make the edible flower cup wonka drinks from in the mixing room

If im not wrong I'm sure the edible flower cup was made of wax! And after the take Gene Wilder spat it out! (He said so in a interview).....:)

I can replicate a lot of the props from that movie, as long as I have very good auction pictures or at least good screen caps, where you can see the prop very close. If you have such a good picture of the edible flower cup, I could try to make a replica. These are the movie screen caps that I have:

attachment.php

By the way: That flower cup reminds me of the following cup (the women here know what it is :D)!

attachment.php

Attachments

• edibleflowercup.jpg
    edibleflowercup.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 349
  • Meluna_farbauswahl_1_1.jpg
    Meluna_farbauswahl_1_1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 349

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back