[WIP] Building a Star Wars Scout Trooper Helmet and Possibly Armuor If I Get To It

EESloth

This is my first building using Paper and Fiberglass but I made an iron man helmet before so I'm hoping this will turn out good.

I'm pretty sure I downloaded it from here: http://www.therpf.com/f24/need-scout-trooper-pep-file-145419/

I printed the Pepakura files on 44LB paper, I meant to use 100LB but I didn't have any.

My mess: photo (2).JPG

The Helmet So Far:
photo (1).JPGphoto.JPG

I'll Post Updates as the build Progresses. Sorry about the crappy quality of photos. Also if you see anything I'm doing wrong or have sugestions, please put them in the comments. Thanks.

Re: [WIP] Building a Star Wars Scout Trooper Helmet and Possibly Armuor If I Get To I

I'll post more pictures once I'm done the paper part.

Re: [WIP] Building a Star Wars Scout Trooper Helmet and Possibly Armuor If I Get To I

BTW does anyone know if Canadian Tire sells Bondo and for how much?

I've worked on it for a little more and have gotten most of the back done. I'm having some trouble because the hole at the bottom isn't wide enough for my head so I'll have to cut it to size once I've finished all the rest of the parts.

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

IMG_0233.JPG

Been out of town for most of the week but hopefully tonight I'll finish the cutting and glueing. Realized I've made a few mistakes so i took the faceplate off temporarly while I get everything back in place.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back