[WIP] - DmC Dante

GrieverXVII

So for this year's cons, i'm planning on going as DmC's Dante. I'm practically done, haven't gotten around to posting too much, but i was still able to take some progress pics up until i was complete, I'm still just working on the final touches this week, until the calgary comic con next weekend.

I also don't have pics of me dressed up yet, i'm due for my haircut this weekend, so once i have the outfit fully completed and actually put it on, i will take some pics for sure!

007.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

001-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

I tried the outfit on tonight, got some pics. but i cut off my head because i still need that haircut this weekend first before any pics.

for those that have played the game, I'm alternating between both his costumes.

20130417_220216.jpg

20130417_220337.jpg

20130417_220812.jpg

20130417_220940.jpg

hey thanks guys!

I took some pics today after my haircut, hope it looks good! I do have pale blue contacts i will be wearing, but not in these pics.
Ryan_DmC_002.jpg

Ryan_DmC_003.jpg

Ryan_DmC_007.jpg

Ryan_DmC_001.jpg

Ryan_DmC_004.jpg

Ryan_DmC_006.jpg

Great job man! How did you make the sword?

Hey thanks Reno! I worked closely with a friend to construct this, he makes cosplay props. I provided design and reference as well as guidance. but it's made of a PVC like wood so it'll be allowed in cons that have wood/metals banned. Though i did have to sand down some area's of the weapons to get a less rigid look, also hand painted and finished, thanks for the interest!

Hi, I love your build!! It's any chance we can get a pdo file of the sword and guns?

keep posting ur progress pls! I Love this character

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back