[WIP] Sinkin's TASM 2 Suit!

Sinkin

Hello guys! Thanks for stoping by and welcome to my TASM 2 suit thread. I have been very excited for this project since the first picture was released on the suit and as more pictures came out I really didn't want to start working on this until I got enough refrences. That happend some time in january this year, so I have been slowly working on the suit pattern since then! Most of the time went into finding the perfect colors and textures. I have been going through at least 55 shades of red and almost the same for the blue. Though, I'm still not really satisfied with the colors yet, but enough though to work on pattern itself.

As of right now, I'm currently about 45% done with the pattern. Going to re-vamp the texture for the blue sections as soon as I'm completely done with the webbing. I have also been working on the lenses and they are about 20% done, currently cutting out the frames and the actual lenses. For the frames I'm using EVA foam which I will put a lot of time and love into to achive the perfect shape. For the actual lenses I'm using a slightly mirror tinted motorcycle visor. I will post pictures of it next week!

Down below is a picture of the front piece, but keep in mind, the colors are still not FINAL!
preview.PNG

Actually I do love the colors but, if I may, I think the bricks look a little boxier than what they should. Also the muscle pattern is too heavy and I don't think the bricks are supposed to fade away with it. Love the emblem though.

Hello guys! Thanks for stoping by and welcome to my TASM 2 suit thread. I have been very excited for this project since the first picture was released on the suit and as more pictures came out I really didn't want to start working on this until I got enough refrences. That happend some time in january this year, so I have been slowly working on the suit pattern since then! Most of the time went into finding the perfect colors and textures. I have been going through at least 55 shades of red and almost the same for the blue. Though, I'm still not really satisfied with the colors yet, but enough though to work on pattern itself.

As of right now, I'm currently about 45% done with the pattern. Going to re-vamp the texture for the blue sections as soon as I'm completely done with the webbing. I have also been working on the lenses and they are about 20% done, currently cutting out the frames and the actual lenses. For the frames I'm using EVA foam which I will put a lot of time and love into to achive the perfect shape. For the actual lenses I'm using a slightly mirror tinted motorcycle visor. I will post pictures of it next week!

Down below is a picture of the front piece, but keep in mind, the colors are still not FINAL!
View attachment 356627

Looks really cool!

Thanks for the point outs so far! A lot of the stuff on the suit will be remade, as of right now it's in a preview stage, what I mean by that is that I'm just laying things down to get an idea how it looks and from there work my way up to get it as accurate as possible!

I got some things planned out on how I want to decorate the suit, such as material for the webbing and the spiders. I'm gonna go with straight metallic silver urethane for webbing, a slightly darker for the front spider and a red-pinkish that matches the suit for the back spider.

As I said in the first post, I will upload some progress pictures of the lenses this upcoming week so keep your eyes open!

Here is a new preview of the front piece of the suit. I revamped the pattern so now it's smoother around the edges and I slightly changed the colors again! I will post pictures of the lenses later today :)

Attachments

• preview2.PNG
    preview2.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 186
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back