X-Men (2000) Original leather Hero Battle Suits

XMENStorm

Didn't think I would acquire two suits at this age but finally achieved a very great accomplishment. This first set of photos is of one suit I bought from an ex-employee of 20th Century fox studios and was well kept with COA as I would not have paid what I did for anything without.

The second set is of a suit that was auctioned off numerous times, followed it for years and then I as well bought it through an Auction house in Australia. Couldn't afford to ship the mannequin so it had to come off and the boots were left out of shipping as well, for they were unoriginal items added for display purposes. This suit's documents have not yet arrived but I just wanted to say I'm not a "collector" and this really should not have happened for someone like me. I worked hard, searched hard and made this happen without the help of anyone connected in the industry. Sad truth is it would've been a lot easier if people had the same courtesy as I have had towards others like myself but this is not the place to make such acquaintances. I did in fact make connections with a really genuine individual after the fact, since they realized the extent of my ambition and witnessed my capabilities first hand. Now I am helping him search and have located his dream prop, fingers crossed it will be his soon!

photo.JPGimage[5].jpegphoto(9).jpgphoto(8).jpg

image.jpegimage[2].jpegimage[1].jpegimage[3].jpegimage[4].jpeg

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151355944239?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Im sorry I misunderstand. You have posted that you have found this costume and own it...yet one just like it is currently selling on ebay right now.....(see above)

So are you selling this or are you using the pictures from the auction?

Secondly by saying things like this

"Sad truth is it would've been a lot easier if people had the same courtesy as I have had towards others like myself but this is not the place to make such acquaintances"

Not really the right thing to say if you want to start on the board with one post....so Im guessing you were on here before and secondly that people weren't helping you...or at least maybe they couldn't help you.

I only ask because ....well....because.

Sock puppet I assume.... Funny thing is, iirc, the last time he was 'Banned by request' as he was 'fed up' with us for not helping him...

:)

Are you sure that's him? I was under the impression he was just using those pictures to make us think he had the suits...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back