Interest X-Men Days of Future Past Wolverine 70's Leather Belt

Our usual leather workers seems swamped with orders at the moment (with our leather and casual jackets) so they're having a hard time getting to the belts. I'm going to give them another week or so and if there is no news, I'll see about getting our whip maker to do some prototypes. He does great leather work, but if we use him we'll have to make them in regular sizes instead of made-to-order, so it means buying more stock. But, it'll also mean no wait and probably a better price...

Kind regards,
Indy

Thanks Indy.....

Anything you can do on this would be cool.....Standard sizes are ok for me too....We can all add an extra hole or two...So don't worry about that....I'd be interested either way....

With all the work you've done recently on Dr. Who, I see you're busy as hell, so thanks for pushing this still.......I can't wait to see what you can do..

I've just done some business with a new leather worker who hit a home run on his first piece, so I'm going to talk to him about this (and some other belt projects) and see what he thinks.

Hey, any new photos of the buckle? I'm putting together all the specs for our new leather worker and it'd be good to get all the latest info together at once.

Thanks,
Indy

I'm not happy with the pricing of these new belts, so I think I'm going to back out of this project. If I had more info on the buckle, it might be worth doing as a fully finished belt (buckle and all) but I don't want to do my "best guess". So, unless someone has some more images of this belt, I'm putting this project to rest (at least for now).

A friend of mine made me that..... ceintures.jpg

We haven't entirely given up on this project, but I'm not posting any more "teasers" until I have some genuine news... then again, I guess that was just that. Hmmm.

No, our main belt maker went AWOL, so we've been trying to figure out other ways of making high quality belts at a fair price. When and if we do... we'll update everyone accordingly.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back