X-Men movie boots?

JLeezy23

Sr Member
I can't seem to find the boots used with the leather suits from the x-men movie. I have no information on these except that they're black and have a piece of chrome or metal around the heel. I've found the suits but no boots anywhere. Any help on these? I'm a size 10.5 if it helps

Which X-men movie? Male? Female? Character?

I mean, for the most part they just look like regular shoes. I don't see the chrome/metal though. Do you have any examples?

You might be able to get more info from these people: X-Men Costumes: Enlighted Illuminated Clothing

And here are some pics I found:

X-Men-3-ps40.jpg

121.jpg

x-men-wolverine-costume-2-comparison-1.jpg

Maybe look into something like this? Although this example in particular may be too heavy since it's a snowboarding boot.

b_driver_x_boot_blk_09.jpg

Xmen 1. Males, wolvie has em on. im tryin to find good shots. One is at 1:14:39 on the dvd with Mystique as Wolvie. U can see the metal on the heel. Another is about 1:22:07 when he's kicking Sabretooth on top of Liberty. Cant get a good full shot since those parts take place at night. The toys had the same ones but not sure how or where to find real ones like em

In X1 the boots were most likely motorcyle riding boots that has a round reinforced toe cap, with metal accents on the front and heel of the boots. You can find a lot of close enoughs with Harley Davidson style riding boots. As for X3, these were lower profile combat boots that were more practical for the actors to wear. Bates and Belleville make these style boots that Police officers wore from 2000-2010. Now, times have shifted to the tactical/hiker boots by Oakley and Converse.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back