Limited Run X Wing Pilot helmet kits- CYBER WEEK SALE!

Update for those waiting on a kit or built helmet from me:

As I ramped up to make the kits and finished helmets after the holidays I was just not happy with the condition of the molds that I had been using. After years of use the vacuform 'bucks' show a lot of wear- much of the damage can be repaired, but at some point it becomes easier just to start over. There were also some improvements that I have been wanting to make, so this just seemed to be the time to do it. Consequently, what you will be receiving will be a much improved final product. For those waiting on kits, you will be getting parts that not only look better, but will be easier to assemble.

To show you what I am talking about, I have attached a picture of the process of making the new molds.

I'll keep up with each of you on the further progress as each is completed and sent out, but for now know the new molds are just now completed and I am currently making new shells.

Thanks everyone!

MarkView attachment 579413

New stuff looks great! Can't wait! [emoji106]

Are you still selling kits? We'd (my boyfriend and I) be interested in a full helmet, but also a blast shield and an extra little front piece. Possibly some decals, but I'd have to double check with him what sets he's after. We're in California.
Thanks!

I would be interested in a kit if you are still producing them...want to make a replica of Reys helmet from force awakens

If you do those too ,yes I would. What would be the complete cost? I'm in the uk, so I know that puts the cost up a bit

Bradley, your PM box is full but I'm very interested in buying one (possibly two) kits with some Rey decals, but wanted some clarification about the decals. Are they simply 'peel and stick' decals or something else? This would be my first time finishing a helmet, would it be possible to pay for a second (or third if I end up buying two helmets) set of decals in case I cock it up?

I noticed that the cost to UK is $150 all in for one kit - how much for two?

Thanks!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back