Limited Run X Wing Pilot helmet kits- CYBER WEEK SALE!

How much for one with stickers delivered to 33327 florida?
And for 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Can I get a pic on the stickers ?
If I order 2 can a I have 2 different set of stickers?

$125 total for one, $235 for two. Yes, you can get two different set of decals, but I'd need to know what kind of markings you want (Luke, another movie helmet design, etc.)

As for pictures, take a look at the first 17 pics in the album to see what the Luke set of decals is like:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/10867551@N00/albums/72157633338474005

You can see what parts need to be painted (first 3 pics), and then the rest is part of the decal set.

Mark

How much for one with stickers delivered to 33327 florida?
And for 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Can I get a pic on the stickers ?
If I order 2 can a I have 2 different set of stickers?

I would like one of these as well in assembled, if we can still order, it's ok if it gets here after Christmas, I just want that great price.

Update for those waiting on a kit or built helmet from me:

As I ramped up to make the kits and finished helmets after the holidays I was just not happy with the condition of the molds that I had been using. After years of use the vacuform 'bucks' show a lot of wear- much of the damage can be repaired, but at some point it becomes easier just to start over. There were also some improvements that I have been wanting to make, so this just seemed to be the time to do it. Consequently, what you will be receiving will be a much improved final product. For those waiting on kits, you will be getting parts that not only look better, but will be easier to assemble.

To show you what I am talking about, I have attached a picture of the process of making the new molds.

I'll keep up with each of you on the further progress as each is completed and sent out, but for now know the new molds are just now completed and I am currently making new shells.

Thanks everyone!

Mark new molds 2016.JPG

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back