Xanadu

I know this is a very odd request, but I am looking for hi-rez pictures of the.

1 Wall mural of the nine muses
2 Danny's painting of the 9 sister's album

Any help would be great

Wow! There's actually someone else on the RPF who's not afraid to admit that they liked Xanadu! (I thought that I was the only one to bear that shame.) What can I say...the 80's was a strange time. :lol I hope that someone is able to help out with this. I wouldn't mind adding a reproduction of the Nine Sisters record album to my prop collection. (...now if I can just track down the computer from Electric Dreams.)

View attachment 30500
View attachment 30501
View attachment 30502
View attachment 30503

Oh I LOVED Xanadu. I'd like to get any of the props or wardrobe from this film. Mainly I'd like to get one of the jackets with the Xanadu logo on the back. That was great looking.

The Ultimate Prop......Sonny's Woody!

Steve

I graphed out the Xanadu logo and tried to have it made up as Iron-ons, but the shop stated they could not, as it was copywrited.

Oh man, just heard Xanadu on the radio... made me search for this thread (thanks for the images!). Then I did some research on the building "Pan Pacific Auditorium" and I am so saddened that this wonderful building had burned down. I love the designs of the building, the interior. I even thought to copy it for use as the decoration for my collection room. I've been searching for images for awhile. Anyone know of some really great detail shots of the building, or blueprints? I can't believe this building is gone.:cry

Yeah it would be nice to find out if the Painting of the 9 Sisters cover still exists...

Oh....SUCH a crush on ONJ when I was a kid. And she's still completely desirable.

I love the Xanadu movie in all its cheesy glory... have the soundtrack on my iTunes. Awesome animated sequence by Don Bluth Studios. Awesome nostalgia with Gene Kelly. Awesome art deco. Awesome heart-thumping Olivia in summer dresses and rollerskates. Awesome soundtrack.

How can you go wrong? Only if you're "too hip" and think its "old and dumb". Kids these days... ugh.

-Gordon

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back