Yellow lantern batman dark knight style

firebapx

hey guys this is my first complete suit upload in a while hope you like it. its a commission for a guy in england and i hope hes happy with it. all made from foam with a spandex under-suit at his request. all the yellow parts have been covered in a yellow carbon fibre wrap so they look pretty bad ass up close. theres no cowl or cape as hes getting his own i think he has a yellow cowl already. so what do you guys think as you can see in the last pick he can still kick banes ass lol thats my little brother

sorry for the shameless self bump but i was hoping for some criticism on this or some tips to help make it better. even just what people think lol

I like the idea... Always a fan of unique spins on stuff! Is this the finished suit minus the pieces hes adding himself though? In my opinion could benefit from some yellow in the lower regions of the suit Boots perhaps or maybe bring the yellow down into a codpiece area or some of the thigh plates....

Just looks a bit lacking on the lower half otherwise cool concept! Look forward to possibility of seeing it in person if hes a fellow English convention goer maybe he'll pair up with my lantern ;)

I agree the bottom half is very lacking and could use atleast a yellow cod piece, tbh when I look at it I don't really see Lantern, I can't quite explain tbh, it's a great looking piece but jst doesn't scream Lantern.... maybe once the black hood is gone and replaced with a person in a lantern mask it will look more how it should... great job on the pieces though they look really clean and smooth :)

An insteresting concept and a great work with the armor :thumbsup.

I agree with the guys, the bottom half lacks yellow pieces, the Sinestro Corps Batman that i know has got at least yellow boots.

Cheers.

the guy is going to a con around the 14th of march if its the same one chances are youll see him. he has yellow boots and a yellow cowl although how he got that ill never know. so the bottom will have yellow boots i just didnt want to buy some only for pics lol.

the guy is going to a con around the 14th of march if its the same one chances are youll see him. he has yellow boots and a yellow cowl although how he got that ill never know. so the bottom will have yellow boots i just didnt want to buy some only for pics lol.

Ah should be cool then really that's all it was lacking in my opinion!

Not sure where the March one is not one I'm attending I don't think next 2 on my list are Feb 23rd/24th and July 6th-7th...

yeah itll look much better with the yellow boots. i agree i was basing the suit of reference pics he sent me and only the boots on the bottom where yellow. i already had theese boots i just didnt want to buy more or paint them lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back