yet another 1/1 silicon TDK Joker check it out.

bobbyc

Well I had to throw myself in this one as well, one of my favorite charecters now. this is a prototype
I'm going the full nine yards on this guy.
Silicon head , human hair etc. this is a in progress piece .
DSC00012.jpg
DSC00013.jpg
ddd.jpg

Last edited:
Why is everyone placing deep lines in his forehead area when they are not there as skin texture effects? He would squint and move his face around when they applied that makeup so the "makeup" would break up in those area's but his skin texture never really looks that extreme. He's younger than I am for God sakes.

So why are you guy's making his skin look so damaged and wrinkled???? Those lines should be paint work only. Not real skin texture/wrinkles.
Normally I would say nothing about this but it seems like everyone is doing this in their joker homages.

Thanks Guys.
itsalive , wrinkles were already changed in final sculpt, again This is a progress piece that will be trashed afterword.

You know bob... out of everything you've made so far (And ALL that I wouldn't just love to carry home in a bag...)
Even as interesting as it all is or cool to have, I've just never gotten to the point of wanting to shell out.

But this...
If you're doing a run... Please put me on a list. I'm going to have to start selling-and saving but I can-not let myself miss this one.

You know bob... out of everything you've made so far (And ALL that I wouldn't just love to carry home in a bag...)
Even as interesting as it all is or cool to have, I've just never gotten to the point of wanting to shell out.

But this...
If you're doing a run... Please put me on a list. I'm going to have to start selling-and saving but I can-not let myself miss this one.

I completely agree. Keep us posted!

It really does make a difference, sometimes I have to do a sculpt 2 or 3 times to get it to the point where I accpet it.
good eye .

Amazing work. That looks like it's alive and could start talking at any minute, just like all of your stuff.

I'm very interested in getting one if you make a run. Plese let me know.

Seriously! :love

-Jason M

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back