Interest Yondu's Mohawk and Arrow - GotG 2 (images added 8/8)

Any updates?
Sorry for lack of updates. It's a busy time of year - school's started up for the little Charlies, local cons are revving up and Halloween is around the corner.
I can tell you the arrow is going to be around the $75 range for an SLA print. I won't be casting the arrow due to the numerous small parts, and printing it will keep costs down as well as insure minimal (if any) clean up. The model has been updated with a male/female screw connection that will allow for easy access to the innards of the arrow if you want to add electronics.
A friend of mine is looking at the prototype arrow I printed and may come up with a lighting solution that could be an additional option.
Still don't have a nailed down cost on the fin, but it will be in the $100ish range. I've decided NOT to offer the fin in a hollow version. Still looking at flexible options for people who are interested in actually using it as a costume piece.
The stand will be a simpler stand alone stand that will have the Ravager logo etched into it. I am guessing this will be in the $30ish range.
I've not been able to forecast a reliable time frame on this due to my schedule constantly in flux, but I am hoping to have the first few sets out before Halloween.

My friend sent me a couple of images of the lighting test on the arrow last night. He's working on getting it self-contained now.
21248152_1878861185463340_2106428611_o.jpg21245852_1878861145463344_121550841_o.jpg

My friend sent me a couple of images of the lighting test on the arrow last night. He's working on getting it self-contained now.
View attachment 755571View attachment 755572

If you are able to make it as a costume piece let me know I would be interested in one but would need it for Halloween. If not if you or any one has any information on one that I can purchase I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely be interested in a lighted arrow - and if you could do a soft fin I would jump on that too. I have a fin and arrow in hand now, but I would much rather pay for a lighted one and a soft fin.

Chad

Any news?

Is this still alive?

No and yes, in that order. Life has been super busy and I apologize for lack of updates. I'm not going to commit to a time frame at the moment because I just don't have one. Every time I think I'm going to have time to set aside and get this going, something else comes up, which is why I haven't started taking deposits on this yet. I don't like taking money until I am actually producing something. Once I have some more news, I promise I'll post. I do know that the price for the arrow is going to be $75 but I'm not going to offer a fully lighted one to keep costs and time down.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back