Young Justice Tim Drake

BB12549

I've started a Young Justice Tim Drake costume, this is my first ever cosplay and first activity on this website.....
I've made a mask out of an old top half mask then spray painted it black

I've got a shopping list I constructed using eBay could you guys give me some ideas on how to build the costume up while making it still look professional

BTW I was thinking of getting some chiffon material to put under the mask and give it the classic white eyed robin look - eye makeup is a bitch to get off

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 172
10409786_10152222291611925_7530216800041672251_n.jpg
I tried the chiffon and found that you could see through it too well. Meaning the holes were too big. I even doubled it up and it looked kinda silly. I used a weed block mesh for your lawn spray painted 'lightly' white. It worked well. This is a picture from this weekend that will give you an idea of what it looks like on my Batman kit. Hope this helps and I agree with the comic/animated white eyes. It's almost a must for Batman or Robin

So what happened was a friend of mine mentioned that the eyes were too big.... I have to remake the mask... I'm using foam and plastic spray paint - I can't remember what the brands called so don't quote me, but yeah, because I'm 14 I don't know whether I'll get a growth spurt - I really hope so and the con I'm going to is in November I plan on getting everything ready by the start of September so don't expect anything apart from I don't know replies and comments on this thread

But yeah Batman - your costume is AWESOME, I'll definitely take your words to heart but I'm on a but of a budget so I'm thinking of remaking it if I have to but until I have to make the suit I'll bear that in mind - personally not a fan of bat-nipples but Val Kilmer's bat suit had nipples and no one cared :p I love the bat symbol most of all though

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back