Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Oh my... I'm feeling paranoid. I had better check mine.... Right top, wrong cork style (I think I have one of those style in a bottle of something I could swap, though).

Do you have the matching drinking glasses to go with it (Libby Duratuff 33)? I actually use some of them for drinking absinthe at home (I bought a box of 12 from a bar glass shop in Oklahoma that carried them; I only kept 2 for display (one downstairs and one upstairs) and kept 6 for actual use and traded the others for some of the harder to find glasses from Blade Runner 2049. I now have a full whiskey glass set from both Blade Runner movies and all three sets from Raiders (tent glasses, outside/inside bar when he thought Marion was dead and sitting with Belloq and Marion's bar shot glasses).

(Left) - Jack Daniel's bottle, Belloq brand Bottle (with wrong cork), the Libby Tent drinking glass (left)
(Middle) - The ULTIMATE drinking glass is under the bell jar
(Right) - Marion's bar shot glass and Sparklets seltzer bottle

View attachment 1684981

Wrap-around to see Bell of Lincoln Bottle (which doubles as my Maltese Falcon liquor bottle since it was only seen from behind so it might as well have been and I needed the space to fit them all)...along with two insanely expensive movie lighters and of course, the stuff that dreams are made of.... All have real liquor except the fig liquor that should be in the Belloq bottle since Ohio doesn't have it on their liquor license register to import for some reason....(sigh)
View attachment 1684982

You might consider setting the time on the watch to what it was in the movie when Belloq was holding it if you really want to go with some miserable detail prop precision (I set mine by the movie anyway, but then I'm nuts). ;)

Time Set set to Marion's lighter and cigarettes
View attachment 1684977
Great tip about the time on the watch. I’ll reset it. Thanks!

No, don’t have that glass. For some reason I never felt the need for that prop. I do have Indy’s glass next to the Belle of Lincoln. That scene of him drinking alone with that bottle and glass is kind of iconic.

Oh my... I'm feeling paranoid. I had better check mine.... Right top, wrong cork style (I think I have one of those style in a bottle of something I could swap, though).

Do you have the matching drinking glasses to go with it (Libby Duratuff 33)? I actually use some of them for drinking absinthe at home (I bought a box of 12 from a bar glass shop in Oklahoma that carried them; I only kept 2 for display (one downstairs and one upstairs) and kept 6 for actual use and traded the others for some of the harder to find glasses from Blade Runner 2049. I now have a full whiskey glass set from both Blade Runner movies and all three sets from Raiders (tent glasses, outside/inside bar when he thought Marion was dead and sitting with Belloq and Marion's bar shot glasses).

(Left) - Jack Daniel's bottle, Belloq brand Bottle (with wrong cork), the Libby Tent drinking glass (left)

View attachment 1684981

Wrap-around to see Bell of Lincoln Bottle (which doubles as my Maltese Falcon liquor bottle since it was only seen from behind so it might as well have been and I needed the space to fit them all)...along with two insanely expensive movie lighters and of course, the stuff that dreams are made of.... All have real liquor except the fig liquor that should be in the Belloq bottle since Ohio doesn't have it on their liquor license register to import for some reason....(sigh)
View attachment 1684982

You might consider setting the time on the watch to what it was in the movie when Belloq was holding it if you really want to go with some miserable detail prop precision (I set mine by the movie anyway, but then I'm nuts). ;)

Ocd meltdown averted… whew
1680100161923.jpeg

I suggest to use the free paper prop section. I'm pretty sure, there were files of the photo, letter and drawing. I have no idea, if there were any pics of the friar manuscript. Just check; if not, let me know, I'm pretty sure, I have some files, but they're defineatly not high res. But maybe something you can work with...

Got tired of not having a grail tablet in my possession, and surely wasn't paying $200 for a 3d printed one.. So I tried my hand at making some. Kind of obvious which is my first attempt. Lol. Cost me $0

Attachments

• 20230403_142440.jpg
    20230403_142440.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 85
  • 20230403_142352.jpg
    20230403_142352.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 76
  • 20230403_142346.jpg
    20230403_142346.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 76
  • 20230403_142339.jpg
    20230403_142339.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 77
  • 20230403_143403.jpg
    20230403_143403.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
  • 20230403_143513.jpg
    20230403_143513.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
  • 20230403_143604.jpg
    20230403_143604.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
  • 20230403_143555.jpg
    20230403_143555.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • 20230403_143528.jpg
    20230403_143528.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
  • 20230403_143435.jpg
    20230403_143435.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 92
Here's mine sorry not the clearest of photo's and one other problem need to find space for an Indy 5 displayView attachment 1687801
Damn! Thats a lot of stuff. Lol. Awesome. I've been trying to find the walter donovan manuscript pages. Do you have a file of them? Or are you able to take pics of yours and post them here? I think there's 6 in total but I can't find them anywhere other then the main 2. Thanks.

View attachment 1684981

View attachment 1684982

View attachment 1684977
Quite impressed by the state of your current display. I absolutely loved your art-decò lighters. They are very much in the line of the period. Maybe Indy wouldn't smoke (he even might not have time to enjoy it :lol:), but I bet Walter Donovan would and they'd perfectly fit his stylish parlour... ;) By the way, I always wondered where the production came across with the fluted champaigne glasses...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back