Question "Your sales"

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi,
I just checked the "Your sales" button and see that I have 4 sales there corresponding to the times someone used the buy it now button and they are all displaying in red that the items are not yet received.
Obviously my buyers received their items and were very happy doing business with me. Can an admin explain to me if this is suposed to be important and if I have to ask the buyers everytime to do something specific to say that the item was received? This seems both complicated and useless and more pressure on both the buyer and seller.

thank you in advance for your answer

Hi,
I just checked the "Your sales" button and see that I have 4 sales there corresponding to the times someone used the buy it now button and they are all displaying in red that the items are not yet received.
Obviously my buyers received their items and were very happy doing business with me. Can an admin explain to me if this is suposed to be important and if I have to ask the buyers everytime to do something specific to say that the item was received? This seems both complicated and useless and more pressure on both the buyer and seller.

thank you in advance for your answer

Let me take a look at this. I do believe the buyer is supposed to confirm receipt of the item.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back