Your Top 5 TV Series to Own on Bluray or DVD

I am surprised it took three posts to get to Firefly but I am glad to see it up.
My would be:
Firefly
Deadwood
Twilight Zone
Ghost in the Shell
Animaniacs

Middleman
Community
Smallville
Highlander
Bosom Buddies

I wish I could get Seven Days, the entire season of Three, Veritas the Quest, Charade and maybe Outlaws.

Wolf

Off the top of my head...

Star Trek (the original series)
The Addams Family
Firefly
Dexter
Battlestar Galactica (original and "Nu" :D)

Simpsons (I'm up to season 13 plus the lame elcheapo 20th)

WKRP

Game of thrones

Robot Chicken

Seinfeld (have them all taped from way back :lol)

...WKRP...
I loved the show when it was still being produced, but that Season 1 DVD release was truly disappointing. I understand the issues involved in using the original music, but the generic music they replaced it with...well, the show just wasn't the same. Between that and the poor quality of the video transfers, I'm not surprised they never released any of the other seasons on DVD.

I loved the show when it was still being produced, but that Season 1 DVD release was truly disappointing. I understand the issues involved in using the original music, but the generic music they replaced it with...well, the show just wasn't the same. Between that and the poor quality of the video transfers, I'm not surprised they never released any of the other seasons on DVD.
:thumbsup I borrowed the 1st season (still really funny) but the transfer quality was crap, and the music, :facepalm they could have gotten some B sides to use for an affordable price I would think. I should replace that on my list with Cheers :)

Hmm lets see... I'd have to go with the following (in no particular order):

1. Smallville
2. Supernatural
3. Fringe
4. Dexter
5. Lost

And just because there are a ton more I'd want I'll do 6-25 for fun:

6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
7. Angel
8. Firefly
9. Prison Break
10. House
11. Sons of Anarchy
12. The Walking Dead
13. True Blood
14. Flash Forward
15. Caprica
16. Battlestar Galactica (the new series)
17. Monk
18. Psych
19. The Mentalist
20. 24
21. Numbers
22. Dollhouse
23. Harper's Island
24. Burn Notice
25. Arrow

I own most of these between Amazon Instant Video and Netflix (minus a few seasons here and there)...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back