Zombieland props/wardrobe whos gott'em show off??

Goldenrod

Sr Member
I really dug this flick and was hoping to see what collectors have to show off:):thumbsup I wish i had something in my own collection from this film.

i'd love to see some pics if you have them handy:)
Love your Haunt site. Its funny, my plan is create a big Haunt here in Florida.

I don't have any props of this movie , but I've made a replica costume of the Zombie Clown. ( one of my favourite zombie )

DSC_0951-1.jpg

DSC_0881.jpg

DSC_0950-1.jpg

and my Girlfriend also made me the figures to go with my costume for x-mas

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

Witchita's business card and fake engagement diamond ring

WitchitaCardRing.jpg

Tallahassee's hat with beads as worn by Stunt Man
TallahasseeHat_1.jpg

I know Matt down here owns the screen used Tallahassee jacket and a couple other items.

Yeah, I've got a few items from Zombieland that I need to take some pics of and post...

Tallahasse's Snake skin jacket
Tallahasse's black jacket
Tallahasse's 1st change shirt and pants
Tallahasse's 3rd change shirts and pants
Tallahasse's necklaces
Tallahasse's cowboy boots (2 pair)
Tallahasse's sunglasses

and Wichita's Boots... I think that's all I have.

I have a few exact matches, ie Tallahasse's hat, v-neck t-shirt (same as 1st change) and I made a Mare's leg lever action holster for my replica mare's leg.

I know of them & H.O.T. in TX, but never met them.

I worked H.O.T. a couple seasons. The garcia's aren't with them anymore.

They've started a new company called Global Fear Enterprises. Mike is my BFF. He stood in my wedding.

Those guys are amazing!

we have one of Woody's hats and the chainsaws from the film at our haunt in Georgia where the show was filmed . I'm planning to make a prop display with them and a few of our other props from other movies this year. They used a few scenes in our show for the haunt in the movie.

Haunt website:
NETHERWORLD Haunted House in Atlanta, Georgia - #1 Haunted House in America!

Cool website!....planning to take a trip down to Georgia sometime in October if my schedule allows it....excited to stop by and check out your haunt!.....interested to see some pictures of the prop display once you get to it

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back